Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » ...And God prepared a great fish.... (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: ...And God prepared a great fish....
Da_bang80
A few sectors short of an Empire
Member # 528

- posted      Profile for Da_bang80     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wouldn't help so much at night. Unless you're a tank driver, they just roll over everything anyways.

--------------------
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.
The courage to change the things I cannot accept.
And the wisdom to hide the bodies of all the people I had to kill today because they pissed me off.

Remember when your parents told you it's dangerous to play in traffic?

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Correction, they did ban one rifle in 1995, it was too strong.

So they came up with this, going out of their way to be lame with the naming too...

Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What about the microwave thingy? I don't have a link cuz I read about it in a magzine a year or two ago... a microwave dish that heated the water in the dermal layer of the skin up almost instantly. Supposedly anyone in the path of the beam felt like they were on fire and screamed in agony and fell over and all that cute stuff. Also supposedly, there isn't any damage done, because the skin cools off once the microwaves are turned off.

EDIT: Microwave ovens, of course, also work on the water in the thing you're cooking and not the thing itself.

WizArtist II
"How can you have a yellow alert in Spacedock? "
Member # 1425

- posted      Profile for WizArtist II     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let me be the first to quote from "Eureka"

"So its a ray?"
"Yes."
"That causes instant death?"
"Yes."
"Then why don't you just CALL it a DEATH RAY?"

--------------------
There are 10 types of people in the world...those that understand Binary and those that don't.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps