Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Uh oh.

Author Topic: Uh oh.
Jaresh Inyo
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a math test tomorrow. I have a comparitive esssay due tomorrow. My groups members for the essay would appear to have gone missing. And I forgot my binder at school. In other words, I'M SCREWED!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

------------------
Josh: I think they're getting to know each other a bit too well, if you catch my drift.
Me: Oh, I agree. I think they're spending too much time together, that is of course, if you catch my drift.
Asher: I think he's *ucking her, and he's cheating on his wife, and he's risking his marriage, and if his wife finds out about it she'll leave him and take their son, and his life will be ruined. If you catch my drift...

IP: Logged
LB4747
Ex-Member

I've been in that situation more times than I care to remember. I feel for ya.

------------------
Lawrence Boucher <-- livin la vida loca

Montgomery
Reigning Supreme
Member # 23

- posted      Profile for Montgomery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maths? Yuk.
No feeling in the world like BURNING all your old maths jotters from school.

------------------
"Plagues extinguished, the world becomes smaller.
For a long time there is peace in empty lands.
People will walk safely by air, land, sea, waves.
Then again wars will be stirred up..."

- Nostradamus, 1568

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BURN in the fire's of Inferno!
You're no match for me! BURN Maths books BURN!

------------------
'You want the moon on a stick, don't you?'
-Richard Herring

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*breaks out the fire extinguisher*

Just in case Liam decides to actually start burning the books.

------------------
"Some people call me the Space Cowboy. Yeah! Some call me the Gangster of Love. Some people call me Maurice. Whoo hoo! 'Cause I speak of the Pompatus of Love!" - Steve Miller Band's The Joker

Jedi Weyoun
Member # 110

- posted      Profile for Jedi Weyoun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*shudders* m-m-math... :P The last math class i had was a high school Pre-Cal class..thanks to a teacher who was completely unable to explain anything, I almost failed my final. odd part is, i thought i had done REALLY well on it. *shrugs* oh well. lucky for me, the way UNM works, i don't have to have ANY math classes for my major--Anthropology. BWAHAHA...only math i've really had this year was when we got into genetics and i made a total mule out of myself because i had forgotten that .032 =.09, instead of just .9 *L* oohhhhhh brother did i feel stupid. the instructor just looked at me like....'well...because that's the answer, THAT'S why...' *L* �no me gustan los matematicos! *totally sympathetic for Jaresh* How'd it go, btw?

------------------
**The Light only shines in the dark, and sometimes innocence is just an excuse for the guilty**

Jaresh Inyo
Ex-Member

It all worked out, actually. I got injured, and another guy in my group had some family business, so we didn't have to hand in the essay! Man, putting my back out has never been so great!

------------------
Josh: I think they're getting to know each other a bit too well, if you catch my drift.
Me: Oh, I agree. I think they're spending too much time together, that is of course, if you catch my drift.
Asher: I think he's *ucking her, and he's cheating on his wife, and he's risking his marriage, and if his wife finds out about it she'll leave him and take their son, and his life will be ruined. If you catch my drift...

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps