Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Survival of the Smartest

Author Topic: Survival of the Smartest
Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I have finished my 8 page paper on Adolf Hitler...I procrastinated horribly, but now its done, and after the TA looked at it, she said its really good...

Today I am off to take my last test in World Civilizations. Hopefully I studied enough, because its the essays that kill me usually. I wish everyone luck who has exams coming up, and I'm sure they wish the same for me.

Also, since my freshman year is up, I won't be having the LAN connection anymore...but I am purchasing an extra phone line over the summer for my internet connection! Woo Hoo! No goodbyes from me!!

Again, Good luck, and Good day.

------------------
Distance is to a relationship as wind is to a flame. If the flame is small, it will snuff the flame out. If the flame is big, the wind will fan the flame, making is grow hotter. - Unknown

Romance is when you can't see any faults in your partner. Love is when you see all of them, but continue to love that person anyway. - Baloo

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, that was the most fun test I do believe I have ever taken!! Ever take a test where you knew ALL the answers? *LOL* that was great.

------------------
Distance is to a relationship as wind is to a flame. If the flame is small, it will snuff the flame out. If the flame is big, the wind will fan the flame, making is grow hotter. - Unknown

Romance is when you can't see any faults in your partner. Love is when you see all of them, but continue to love that person anyway. - Baloo

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like me before and after the CHSPE...

------------------
"Okay, so I'm not "SANE" so to speak, but uh... I'm the lovable kind of psycho"
http://solareclipse.net/

Jedi Weyoun
Member # 110

- posted      Profile for Jedi Weyoun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*gets the shakes* he said the e-word.....yikes! you know...it's odd that reality has yet to set in that i have an exam tomorrow *L* I'm finding myself wondering when on earth i'm going to start studying. people keep asking if i want to get together in a group with them *rolls eyes*(for some i get the feeling it's merely a flirtation technique... :P) but oddly, i study better alone. if i group up with someone--even ONE person--then i totally get all confused. one technique i recommend? being as finals bring with them stress, by their very nature, sometimes i can't study if i'm too wound up about the exam. the last test that i had--about a week or two ago--i sat on my bed giving myself a foot massage. *L* no joke. quite relaxing. (yeah yeah...the jedi's just weird... *L*)

------------------
**The Light only shines in the dark, and sometimes innocence is just an excuse for the guilty**

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had my psychology final Thursday night, my pre-calculus final Friday morning, and my history final Friday night. My programming final is Tuesday morning. I'm not feeling the stress. I guess I really don't care anymore.

------------------
"Some people call me the Space Cowboy. Yeah! Some call me the Gangster of Love. Some people call me Maurice. Whoo hoo! 'Cause I speak of the Pompatus of Love!" - Steve Miller Band's The Joker

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps