Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » *long sigh*

Author Topic: *long sigh*
Sunspot
Wasting Away
Member # 77

- posted      Profile for Sunspot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate my dad.

I am convinced he is out to ruin my life.

More later, after I finish mourning my return to...*shudder*...Michigan.

------------------
"Chances thrown / Nothing's free / Looking for what used to be / Still it's hard / Hard to see / Fragile lives, shattered dreams..."

Sunspot
Wasting Away
Member # 77

- posted      Profile for Sunspot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, now that the initial shock of being home and away from my newest stalkee (*L*)and British friends has worn off, I'm still severly depressed, but convinced things will fall into place.

Well, here's the quick version...

I went to Jamaica. Met alot of cool people. Especially this cool (and HOT) guy who liked me. I didn't really realize this until someone pointed it out the last day there, and so I went to the guy (named Jordan, NOT Jordan Britt. He's from Nova Scotia) and we were talking at this party the resort was having, then my dad saw us and pulled me outta the area and took me to dinner.
Then he was making really cruel comments about the guy and trailing me to make sure I didn't go near to Jordan.

SO then i left him a note w/ my addresses and ate breakfast with him and his roomie (who was a really cute French guy..*L*)then he said "Hey, I got your note, I'll write you as soon as I get back." or something similar.

So, I am depressed about getting cut off from my new friends and possible..umm...good-friend...

(BTW, I got a ton of evidence...*L*...that proves that he liked me..*L*)

------------------
"Chances thrown / Nothing's free / Looking for what used to be / Still it's hard / Hard to see / Fragile lives, shattered dreams..."

Sunspot
Wasting Away
Member # 77

OH and BTW, I am kinda lagged from over 18 total hours on 6 separate planes, and about 3 hours in delays, probably 6 hours of layovers (total of 2 days flying)...the above story may be inaccurate a bit in the order of events...

------------------

Diane
aka Tora Ziyal
Member # 53

- posted      Profile for Diane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keep in contact with the guy and get out of the house as soon as you're able to.

------------------
"We offered him unchallenged control of the Alpha Quadrant, and all he could think about was his daughter."
--Weyoun, "In the Pale Moonlight".

Jedi Weyoun
Member # 110

- posted      Profile for Jedi Weyoun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*hugs Jos�e* Poor chico No esta bien. Espero los cosas son mejor para ti. And i have no clue if i just said that right, but...*L* Give it time, bro...I'm sure you'll find a way. *pouncetacklehugglesruffleshair* ;-) i think you're rubbing off on me *L*

------------------
**The Light only shines in the dark, and sometimes innocence is just an excuse for the guilty**

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps