Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Charles!!!!!!!!!!! (Page 2)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Charles!!!!!!!!!!!
Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*takes a pastry, in awe* ... This looks just like CHARLES' pastry! ... Where is the holy sheep quilt? My shrine is almost complete.....

------------------
"Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some people move our souls to dance. They awaken us to understanding with the soft whisper of wisdom. Some people come into our lives, show us love then dissappear, leaving footprints on our hearts... and we are never the same again."

Coddman
()PAK CHOOIE UNF()
Member # 10

- posted      Profile for Coddman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*looks on in awe as this thread about Charles receives 15 replies in one day* *holds head in hands, laughing* Oh, my, god.....*LMAO*

------------------
(Insert witty, attention-grabbing and extremely cool signature that inspires envy from all who see it Here.)

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jubilee, are you up for a covert ops mission? If so, here's what we'll do: we'll go to Charles's house and raid it for the Holy Sheep Quilt! Yes! Take no prisoners (unless it's Charles)!

------------------
"Some people call me the Space Cowboy. Yeah! Some call me the Gangster of Love. Some people call me Maurice. Whoo hoo! 'Cause I speak of the Pompatus of Love!" - Steve Miller Band's The Joker

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You.
Need.
Help.

------------------
"Okay, so I'm not "SANE" so to speak, but uh... I'm the lovable kind of psycho"
http://solareclipse.net/

Holst
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
~sits quietly and giveS out one big.....~

SIGH

------------------
"It's good and well to leave the government in the hands of the perfect man but what happens when the perfect man gets a bellyache?" - Belgarath the Sorceror by David Eddings

[This message was edited by Holst on April 28, 1999.]

IP: Logged
Coddman
()PAK CHOOIE UNF()
Member # 10

- posted      Profile for Coddman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sigh?

------------------
(Insert witty, attention-grabbing and extremely cool signature that inspires envy from all who see it Here.)

Jubilee
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Siegfried, you're on... Let's GO!

If we capture Charles... can we interrogate him... again?

------------------
"Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some people move our souls to dance. They awaken us to understanding with the soft whisper of wisdom. Some people come into our lives, show us love then dissappear, leaving footprints on our hearts... and we are never the same again."

Captain Syrus
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
I don't know whether to be frightened or laugh....so I'll take the best of both worlds.

**runs from room screaming in horor while laughing**

)

------------------
Sometimes you just have to be your self....other times be like your friends and scare your parents.

IP: Logged
Warped1701
Back from Vacation
Member # 40

- posted      Profile for Warped1701     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*reads posts, shakes head and walks away muttering* Gosh those people are crazy...

------------------
"Angels and Ministers of Grace, defend us"
-Hamlet, Act I, Scene IV

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So would now be the best time to mention that in honour of the almighty Capps, I am growing a beard and copying his hairstyle?

------------------
'Those are the headlines. Happy now?'
-Chris Morris.

Jubilee
Member # 99

o O

------------------

Coddman
()PAK CHOOIE UNF()
Member # 10

If CCapps went and jumped off a bridge, would you?...

If CCapps was the leader of a satanic cult, would you join?...

If CCapps.......hmm. How about some if CCapps . . . jokes? *LOL*......

------------------

[This message was edited by Coddman on April 29, 1999.]

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The answer to all of those is inevitably yes...

------------------
Jeff Raven - Having more fun than any human being should be allowed to have

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Charles, I'll have you know that I am seeking help. I have an appointment with one of the campus psychologists Friday at 2 pm. Do you want me to bring you up?

------------------
"Some people call me the Space Cowboy. Yeah! Some call me the Gangster of Love. Some people call me Maurice. Whoo hoo! 'Cause I speak of the Pompatus of Love!" - Steve Miller Band's The Joker

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post 
"Zo, herr Siegfried, plizz to be tellink me about your mother."

"Well, gee, Doc, she worries about my associating with Charles Capps. . ."

"VAT! You are ein disciple of zer Capps?! Mein grosse Gott! Nurse! Ze screens!"

*Siegfried is carted off for electro-shock therapy*

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps