Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » $-D$9 $poiler/Flame-$ (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: $-D$9 $poiler/Flame-$
Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
$tay away if you don't want to see this...
$
$
$
$
$
I saw it...the destruction of the Defiant... I was down in the cafe getting some coffee, and they were showing DS9... I got to see the last ten minutes of it... Sisko ordering abandon ship...

I hated it. I didn't want to see it go. It was a fine ship...it was the Defiant.

A moment of silence for the tough little ship...
*pause*

*cries*

------------------
Jeff Raven - Having more fun than any human being should be allowed to have

[This message was edited by Jeff Raven on May 01, 1999.]

LB4747
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've known about this spoiler for weeks -- and still it was difficult to watch. To have the ship destroyed in a lost battle, and watching it destroyed from the underside to boot...what a shame.

------------------
Lawrence Boucher
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.
The important thing is not to stop questioning."
--Albert Einstein

IP: Logged
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*passes Jeff Raven a box of tissues*

There, there. You know, every ship has to die sometime. The Enterprises, the Defiant, etc. It's just a fact of life.

------------------
"Some people call me the Space Cowboy. Yeah! Some call me the Gangster of Love. Some people call me Maurice. Whoo hoo! 'Cause I speak of the Pompatus of Love!" - Steve Miller Band's The Joker

deadcujo
Spectator
Member # 13

- posted      Profile for deadcujo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe they'll put the escape pods in the museum along with the Phoenix

------------------
The Unknown Vulcan

Coddman
()PAK CHOOIE UNF()
Member # 10

- posted      Profile for Coddman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You. Need. Help.

------------------
(Insert witty, attention-grabbing and extremely cool signature that inspires envy from all who see it Here.)

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cody, that's just rude...Leave a sorrowful man to his own ends...

Besides, I'm not the one who posted that Charles pic in the charles thread...don't talk to ME about who needs help!

------------------
Jeff Raven - Having more fun than any human being should be allowed to have

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We're all sick. It's a requirment to post here. Didn't you know that?

------------------
"Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some people move our souls to dance. They awaken us to understanding with the soft whisper of wisdom. Some people come into our lives, show us love then dissappear, leaving footprints on our hearts... and we are never the same again."

Coddman
()PAK CHOOIE UNF()
Member # 10

- posted      Profile for Coddman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Raven has a point

------------------
(Insert witty, attention-grabbing and extremely cool signature that inspires envy from all who see it Here.)

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I ADMIT IT! I'M SEXUALLY ATTRACTED TO CELINE DION!

*breaks down sobbing*

Someone please call my psychologist.

------------------
"Some people call me the Space Cowboy. Yeah! Some call me the Gangster of Love. Some people call me Maurice. Whoo hoo! 'Cause I speak of the Pompatus of Love!" - Steve Miller Band's The Joker

Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

- posted      Profile for Baloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I called the Animal Control officer. Will that do?

--Baloo

------------------
I just hope that no one in heaven wears stupid T-Shirts that say �I Survived the End of the World and all I got was this crummy T-shirt!�

LB4747
Ex-Member

Attracted to Celine Dion, eh?

It's not contagious, is it?

------------------
Lawrence Boucher
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.
The important thing is not to stop questioning."
--Albert Einstein

Warped1701
Back from Vacation
Member # 40

- posted      Profile for Warped1701     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I certainly hope not.

------------------
"Angels and Ministers of Grace, defend us"
-Hamlet, Act I, Scene IV

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm more interested in why he keeps a box of tissues next to him when he surf the internet. . . 8(

------------------
"Adventure? Excitement? A Jedi craves not these things!" - Silent Bob

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

Um, First One, I live in a dorm room. I have a small shelf loaded with books, a chest of drawers with a printer sitting on top, a bed, and a desk with my computer, lamp, and alarm clock sitting on it. The box of tissues has to go somewhere (preferably close to me considering my recent mood swings).

------------------

monkeyboy
Ex-Member

------------------
I did'nt do it.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps