Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » *SIGH*

Author Topic: *SIGH*
Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm so depressed right now...I miss my girlfriend...

WHY DOES LOVE HAVE TO HURT SO MUCH?!?!?

*cries*

------------------
"We are all a product of the environment we live in.... the rest, good or bad, may be free will." Charles C. Bohnam

RW
Member # 27

- posted      Profile for RW     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Stop whining, at least you have one. Be glad damnit.

Jaresh Inyo
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm with RW on this one. I, of course, would have said it more delicately, but I'm in agreement with RW.

------------------
Josh: I think they're getting to know each other a bit too well, if you catch my drift.
Me: Oh, I agree. I think they're spending too much time together, that is of course, if you catch my drift.
Asher: I think he's *ucking her, and he's cheating on his wife, and he's risking his marriage, and if his wife finds out about it she'll leave him and take their son, and his life will be ruined. If you catch my drift...

[This message was edited by Jaresh Inyo on June 21, 1999.]

IP: Logged
Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBT!

thanks for the support...Nevermind.

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It hurts because love is a magical emotion.... From it springs hate, lust, pain, sorrow, and jealousy, and from it springs compassion, kindness, sensitivity, longing, poignancy, and warmth...and every other emotion known on this earth. In fact, love is simply a mixture of these emotions rolled up in one lovely package.... and it is called Love because it was the only name someone could think of for it.

Take heart, Jeff.... *HUGS* it will soon be over, and you'll see her again. Never forget that. It's not the end, but a bright, beautiful begining.

I miss mine, too..... Now more than ever. But if I let myself get depressed about it, there will be nothing left to look forward to. And i'm sure that's worse than missing him.

------------------
If I follow you home, will you keep me?

[This message was edited by Jubilee McGann on June 21, 1999.]

bryce
Anointed Class of 2003
Member # 42

- posted      Profile for bryce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I miss mine too, but Zilla is closer. (bout an hour thru construction....ugh!)

------------------
"Everything I needed to learn in life I learned from Optimus Prime."

Rule #4 : Never mention your girlfriend to anyone until your romantic reunion. You'll both get a laugh at their amazed faces.

Jaresh Inyo
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jeff, don't get me wrong, I do feel sorry for you, but my sympathy for you is limited for one simple reason: You're complaining about what I want so badly.

There someone I'm in love with, I've been in love with her for almost three years now. And this isn't a case of her not knowing about it, she knows all too well that I love her. She was very nice when she found out, but didn't want to go out with me. Frankly, I was expecting that, but it still felt like having my balls slammed between to phone books.

And now, she's with someone else. Someone who I don't really care for. And I have to live with that. I tried to do everything right, I was so nice and so polite and so generous, and then this fucker comes along and she chooses him over me. Every morning I see them together, their arms wrapped around each others shoulders, and I just want to cry. Sometimes I almost do. That's what I get to look forward to in the morning when I get up. I get to see her with who she chose over me, someone she felt was better than me. That's what my life is like around her.

But, hey, I'm strong. I can deal with it. I'm usually an upbeat guy, and I try not to let this get me down. I wish her all the happiness in the world, I've even tried to befriend the guy.

Jeff, don't think me unkind. I love you like a son, but understand this, I can never really sympathize with you on this one. I'm sorry that you're in pain, but it doesn't go much beyond that. I wish it did. For you, at least, after a bad day, you can sit back and think "Somewhere, there is someone who loves me."

As for me? I'm surrounded by people and still completely alone.

------------------
Josh: I think they're getting to know each other a bit too well, if you catch my drift.
Me: Oh, I agree. I think they're spending too much time together, that is of course, if you catch my drift.
Asher: I think he's *ucking her, and he's cheating on his wife, and he's risking his marriage, and if his wife finds out about it she'll leave him and take their son, and his life will be ruined. If you catch my drift...

IP: Logged
Warped1701
Back from Vacation
Member # 40

- posted      Profile for Warped1701     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know exactly what you mean Jeff. Getting on the plane, and leaving Jess behind was the hardest thing I've ever had to do. I've been in tears most of the day, because I wanted to stay with her so much. Yet I take comfort in the fact that I know that even though we are far apart, she still loves me. And that nothing will change that fact. Remember, "Abscence makes the heart grow fonder". It's true.

We may not be physically together, but our love keeps us strong. Be glad that you have a girlfriend, and that no matter what, she loves you. I'll miss Jess, but I also know that we'll be together again. I love her, and she loves me, and that is all that matters. Being halfway across the country from her won't alter that. And I'm sure that Weyoun would agree. Take heart, my friend. You'll be all right.

------------------
"I see you have the ring. And that your Schwartz is as big as mine!
-Dark Helmet, Spaceballs

Diane
aka Tora Ziyal
Member # 53

- posted      Profile for Diane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You wanna know WHY "absence makes the heart grow fonder"? I'll tell ya why. Because you freakin' imagine what's like to be with the other person, what you THINK they'll say and how you THINK they'd act, all the while that person isn't present to show you the reality. How do I know that? Because that's what I do all the time. Don't take this personally, but that sort of pining makes me barf. There's my rant, thank you very much.

------------------
"I would be delighted to offer any advice I can on understanding women. When I have some, I'll let you know."
--Picard to Data, "In Theory"

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps