Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » The loon is back

Author Topic: The loon is back
Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We have a fellow who mails the Times with his rants. We contact his IP, he is booted, but then moves on. Most of the time he talks about how he ourproduces Einstein but his time we got this:

"I demand the arrest of a janet reno of the united states department of justice and a lewis freeh of the federal bureau of investagation for obstruction of justice. They refuse to arrest and prosecute judges that conduct court without a jury allowed..
I also demand the arrest of a albert bryant a federal judge in alexandria, va. He tried to preside over a case in which he was a named defendant.

Robert Lavelle"

To see his mind at work must be a fascinating thing.

------------------
Thank God that we live in a country so hysterical over crime that a 10 yr old child can tried as an adult
~C. Mongomery Burns

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Might be a good one to forword to the FBI, before he shoots Ms Reno.

------------------
Fool of a Took, throw yourself in next time!!
Gandalf

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
would she be climbing the Empire State Building at the time?

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps