Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » I think I posted this once before...

Author Topic: I think I posted this once before...
Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

- posted      Profile for Baloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When (if) you read the following article, read the whole thing and analyze the logic. Then comment.

http://www.topradio.com/heston.htm

If you don't read the whole thing before reacting, you are exhibiting prejudiced behavior.

--Baloo

------------------
It is less important that you agree with me than it is for you to to understand what I'm saying.

http://members.tripod.com/~Bob_Baloo/index.htm

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've read the entire article... and I am finding myself agreeing with everything he has said. Before, I only knew Heston as the head of the NRA, and didn't much think about it. Now, I think I'd like to meet this guy.

Something that might apply here, which I've gleamed from a signature at another forum.

"People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid." - Soren Aabye Kierkegaard (1813-1855)

------------------
"Goverment exists to serve, not to lead. We do not exist by its volition, it exists by ours. Bear that in mind when you insult your neighbors for refusing to bow before it." - Jeffrey Richman, UB student

TerraZ
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me too, I used to think he was just a gun freak, but now, even though I don't agree with the NRA, I think was he says has a lot of sense and I agree with all of it.

------------------
-If you ask me, I think continuity is highly overrated...
*Brannon Braga*

-Give me Good Trek or give me Death!
*Me*

-Where were you when the brains were handed out?
*Sonic the Hedgehog*

IP: Logged

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps