Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Dr. Pepper and Chocolate Covered Espresso Beans...

Author Topic: Dr. Pepper and Chocolate Covered Espresso Beans...
Dani
Naboo Handmaiden
Ex-Part-Time Admin
Member # 57

- posted      Profile for Dani     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...make one rather restless and fidgety. Needless to say, here I am, stuck at work on an extreme caffeine high. Tried calling the bf but he's at work too at one of 4 stores and I can't track him down.

To make a long story short, I'M SO FREAKING BORED! I have net access but no Photoshop and no EverQuest!

How can you help, you might be wondering?

I dunno, maybe post me some interesting links to surf through...you'll be dontating your time to a very worthy cause.

------------------
"You're just about as useful as .JPGs to Helen Keller."

- Weird Al (It's All About The Pentiums)

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, here's something to do. A while back, you requested ICQ authorization from me. However, I was home at the time, and my computer's modem was busted (I was using the other one I'm not allowed to put stuff on 99% of the time during the summer). However, I'm back at college now, and using the fully functional Ethernet connection, so please try again. I apologize for the 3 1/2 month inconvienance.

------------------
Darlene: I read a lot of science fiction.
Herbert: Bless you, my child.
Kay: The world needs more people like you.

-Deep Space Nine, "Far Beyond the Stars."

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ooh, this is so going to be moved off the Flameboard.

------------------
"Something I can't comprehend. Something so complex and couched in its equation. So dense that light cannot escape from."
--
Soul Coughing

Dani
Naboo Handmaiden
Ex-Part-Time Admin
Member # 57

- posted      Profile for Dani     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry Sol, is this topic too friendly to be here? *LMAO*

ICQ# is 5191002, btw. I don't have ICQ at work, but can sometimes use it via pcAnywhere.

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AOL instant messenger sucks! ICQ Rules!

happy, Sol?

------------------
"I will remember you...Will you remember me?
Don't let your love pass you by...Weep not for the memories..."
Sarah McLachlan

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No it doesn't!... AOL doesn't suck!.. *LYING*

------------------
�From Me all things proceed and unto Me they must return. Let My worship be in the heart that rejoices, for behold � all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals. Let there be beauty and strength, power and compassion, honor and humility, mirth and reverence within you. ... Know the Mystery: for if that which you seek, you find not within yourself, you will never find it without. For behold, I have been with you from the beginning, and I am that which is attained at the end of desire.�

HMS White Star
Member # 174

- posted      Profile for HMS White Star     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate AOL anything from AOL is bad, BAD BAD BAD BAD.
What everyone already knows that and agrees, what this isn't a flame NOOOOO. Wait a minute here's an Idea.

AOL is great, AOL is good, anyone who says anything bad about AOL is BAD, BAD, BAD, BAD.

Actually both statements are true, because I am computer user I know AOL is bad, but as an agent of Chaos all the bad stuff that happens on AOL is very good. I can't decide, I am sooo confused.

------------------
HMS White Star (your local friendly agent of Chaos:-) )

HMS White Star
Member # 174

- posted      Profile for HMS White Star     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually what I am really doing, is working (a lot), going to school, surfing the net and even writing a little.

------------------
HMS White Star (your local friendly agent of Chaos:-) )

Dani
Naboo Handmaiden
Ex-Part-Time Admin
Member # 57

Yeah, AOL does suck, did I tell you guys my AOL story yet? Oh well, I'm repeating it for good measure as I can't remember if I did or not...

One day I had a poor potential AOLer call me up here at the ISP I work at because AOL had denied him service. Turns out his modem was on like comm 5 or something and AOL will "only support modems on comm 1 - 3". Or so their techie told him...

WHAT THE HELL DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?!

------------------
"You're just about as useful as .JPGs to Helen Keller."

- Weird Al (It's All About The Pentiums)

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps