Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » What do students love above all else? (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: What do students love above all else?
The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree wholeheartedly. I don't see any reason why we shouldn't go out and get blasted. I suppose any itinerary will have to include *shudder* Page's Bar (the Star Trek pub) but these things are sent to try us. So c'mon, Foxy Lightweight, and brace yourself for a night of debauchery!

Liam, in my capacity as senior Brit Forumite (and in the near-permanent absence of Goffy or Chris H, who's gonna quibble with that?) I'm delegating the organising to you. Think of yourself as Ivanova starting out on her diplomatic duties. 8)

Curry Monster
Somewhere in Australia
Member # 12

- posted      Profile for Curry Monster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Monty, the novelty definitely wears off. Staggering out of some hotel room at 7am and jumping on the train to get home, flopping into bed at 9am..errm. Anyways, after a little while doing that a little bit too often you begin to feel the drawbacks. Mostly on yer pocket. Not to say that it's not fun, when your there.

Ya know, some people just get pissed for the hell of it. That and the photos can be damn funny.

*Wishes the scungy pricks at burger king would bring out bigger better meals here*.

------------------
"Diplomacy is the art of Internationalising an issue to your advantage"

Field Marshal Military Project
http://fieldmarshal.virtualave.net

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh goodie, I get to organise something. Disaster waiting to happen.

Right, I'm lacking ICQ for at least a week, although the computer shop has finally finished the insurence claim, so I've just gotta wait. What would be the best night to go out, counting work, uni, and all that.

I'm still waiting for my grant, but apart form that, I'm pretty much up for it any night. Are MaGiC and LOA still around?

------------------
Cordellia: "Well, does looking at guns make you wanna have sex?"
Xander:"I'm seventeen. Looking at linoleum makes me wanna have sex."

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone who's interested, email Liam. MaGiC may be up for it, I'll have to ask her. As for LOA, I don't think she'll be able to make it, something to do with being in a state. . . a WASHINGTON state! You dolt, she's a Yank! Sheesh. . . 8)
Montgomery
Reigning Supreme
Member # 23

- posted      Profile for Montgomery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Liam's e-mail is not in my database.
Mine is in my profile, so if one of you guys could enlighten me as to your contact details we can arrange something scary! BTW, anyone been to Pages Bar? I'm only just coming to terms with the concept that all these interesting places to go in London are now very much within my grasp! (The power, the POWER!)

------------------
"FOOLS! Will I have to kill them ALL?!?!"

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My e-mail addy's in my profile you lazy fox. Tsk, kids today...

------------------
Xander: "I'm seventeen. Looking at linoleum makes me wanna have sex."

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

Hmm, for some reason the profile doesn't want to show my primary or secondary e-mail addy.

Try [email protected]

It's my e-amil addy. I'm checking it through POP3 from someone else' compy at the mo', so my response might not be immediete.

Try also [email protected]

In fact, do both at the same time. It'll double your chances of winning.

And also check out my web-page, at "[email protected]"

Sorry, bit to much of a plug there. Still, whatcha gonna do about it eh? HA!

------------------
Xander: "I'm seventeen. Looking at linoleum makes me wanna have sex."

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps