Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Jane Fonda...

Author Topic: Jane Fonda...
Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

- posted      Profile for Baloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Go see for yourself and comment.

http://www.snopes.com/spoons/faxlore/hanoi.htm

--Baloo

------------------
My mind wanders, but don't worry. It's weak and can't get very far.
--Steve Allen
www.geocities.com/Area51/Shire/8641/

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, yes. That. Well, if there's a hell, she'll be burning in it. B(
Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

- posted      Profile for Gaseous Anomaly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*Wishes that Burning At The Stake were still around*

Never heard this before. Her actions were deplorable.

------------------
"So, no room for Bender, huh? Well I'll build my own lunar lander, with blackjack, and hookers.
In fact, who needs a lander, or blackjack?
Ah, screw the whole lot o' ya!"
-- Bender, Futurama.

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(Vorlon Speak) BITCH

------------------
"One Tequila, Two Tequila, Three Tequila, Floor". George Carlin

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God, it sickens me. She's right up there with Benedict Arnold... probably worse seems as how she's still living.

------------------
"I'm looking for someone to change my life.
I'm looking for a miracle in my life.
And if you could see, what its done to me...
To lose the love I knew, could safely lead me to
The land that I one knew...
To learn as we grow old, the secrets of our souls."
Question, The Moody Blues

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is incredible. She committed acts of treason, which isn't something you usualy get away with. But more damningly, she stood in front of men in obvious pain and fear for their lives, and railed at them with all the smugness that a privileged and spoilt upbringing could muster. And might even have contributed to their continued suffering. And there has never been ONE iota of repentance shown, nor any sort of retribution.

And she'll get away with it. I don't believe any sort of hell will await her, no matter how much she deserves it.

HMS White Star
Member # 174

- posted      Profile for HMS White Star     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well lots of people turned returning warriors from Vietnam from the heros they should have been, into evil murdering bastards. Those people should have been given respect by the war protestors, I doubt many of them wanted to go. But that didn't happen and they were vilifed. It's kind of sad that a generation that did so much and changed the world to such an extent, could sink so low as to hit people when they were down. But it happened, Jane Fonda was the most visible example, and of course they will get away with it, in all the good they did they believe people will forget the evil, but history won't.

------------------
Step 1: Become a senior member,
Step 2: ?,
Step 3: Global Domination

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps