Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Just need somewhere to bitch

Author Topic: Just need somewhere to bitch
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, I ordered a book from the fucking stupid uni bookshop - two months ago.

They sent me a card asking if I still wanted the book a month ago, and if so - ring - I did the girl said - "Yes I'll fix that up for you"

Today - go in - oh sorry your order was cancelled...

GRAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

She didn't 'fix' up anything...

then this really effeminate 'bitch' gay guy - after the woman serving me asks about orders - and I try to reexplain the situation - just puts his palm up and goes "LOOK! bascially well just have to order you a new one - OK!" I had been cordial and nice under the circumstances to the other woman. That guy needed to be bitch slapped.

So now its going to be at least another 1-2 weeks... I have the EXAM soon

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Andrew
VISUALLY pissed off.

------------------
"The story..." Londo says, "is not over yet. The story is never over."

Montgomery
Reigning Supreme
Member # 23

- posted      Profile for Montgomery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a history of losing my cool in shops. In fact, if they are polite and helpful I always feel a bit cheated of my chance to legitimately bite their heads off. I'd have told them to stick their book order up their asses if it'd happened to me. There's always the "Get me the proprieter!" line, but I always think the outburst, rampage through the shop and final ejection by security to be much more enjoyable in retrospect.

------------------
"FOOLS! Will I have to kill them ALL?!?!"

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahhhhhh thankyou for listening.

Well I have PURCHASED the book from their rival store and so I'm gonna ring up and tell them to stick it!

Any suggestions as to what to say

Andrew

------------------
"The story..." Londo says, "is not over yet. The story is never over."

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perhaps you can tell them: Yeah, I hired a thousand Monkeys, with a thousand typewriters, and they still managed to get me the book before you did, so you can cancell my order, THANKS

------------------
"One Tequila, Two Tequila, Three Tequila, Floor". George Carlin

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*LMAO*!

------------------
"...when all that is driving my heart forward
is you, thoughts of you, hopes for you,
and a fading dream with a Mona Lisa smile
that whispers "are you thinking of me too?"

38 days till the dreams become reality...

Curry Monster
Somewhere in Australia
Member # 12

- posted      Profile for Curry Monster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Andrew, three words come to mind. But let's be creative.

In regrads to our effiminite friend...do you know any fundamental arabs? Just tip them off, they'll take care of it.

My suggestion for the phonecall: make a few references to their mothers, german short haired pointers and give way signs facing south.

------------------
"Diplomacy is the art of Internationalising an issue to your advantage"

Field Marshal Military Project
http://fieldmarshal.virtualave.net

RW
Member # 27

- posted      Profile for RW     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Not just fundamental Arabs. Anything fundamental will do. Although it's true fundamentalism is stronger in Arab countries, of course. And please people, let effeminate people be effeminate and don't be so homophobic. 'Kay?

Curry Monster
Somewhere in Australia
Member # 12

- posted      Profile for Curry Monster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gee, could I have been joking?

------------------
"Diplomacy is the art of Internationalising an issue to your advantage"

Field Marshal Military Project
http://fieldmarshal.virtualave.net

RW
Member # 27

- posted      Profile for RW     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Gee, could -I- have been joking??! It was a fucking joke okay?

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps