Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Whoops! Uh-oh.... (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Whoops! Uh-oh....
Jaresh Inyo
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like the Pakistani Army has decided to take over the country. You just know that the Indians won't appreciate that...
IP: Logged
Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what do we want? The Apocalypse!!

when do we want it? Now!!

RW
Member # 27

- posted      Profile for RW     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

I hope they locked up the nukes.

Montgomery
Reigning Supreme
Member # 23

- posted      Profile for Montgomery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah baby! WW3 just in time for the millennium. What a satisying bookend for such a bloody century.

*grabs artillery store, a shopping trolley full of cans of beans and heads for high ground*

Remember! Anyone comes says they're from the UN? - shoot 'em!

------------------
"FOOLS! Will I have to kill them ALL?!?!"

HMS White Star
Member # 174

- posted      Profile for HMS White Star     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't worry this won't start WWIII, It's not the first time a government with nukes had there old government overthrown, Coups happen all the time. Hey once the figure out Gee if we launch nukes we die too, they would do anything...hopefully. More likely this just a little internal conflict involving the Prime Minister and the head of the Army, No big deal .

------------------
Step 1: Become a senior member,
Step 2: ?,
Step 3: Global Domination

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Er...such as? Aside from the attempted coup in Russia, I can't think of any.

------------------
"Quadrilateral I was, now I warp like a smile."
--
Soul Coughing

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No boom today, boom tomorrow, there's always a boom tomorrow! BOOM!!
Susan Ivanova

This is a very good chance for a war to start. Some S***head with a God complex(ie:thinks he's God)manages to take over a country with nukes, boom today!

------------------
"One Tequila, Two Tequila, Three Tequila, Floor". George Carlin

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Before I go on, this needs to be shipped off to the Flameboard.

I can name two people with a God Complex: Hitler, and Slobodan Milosevic.

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Um, no it doesn't. Not unless someone decides to take up the pro-nuclear war stance, in which case I could see an argument.

------------------
--
Soul Coughing

RW
Member # 27

- posted      Profile for RW     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

There are worse people than Milosevic. His wife for example.

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If someone takes up a pro-nuclear holocaust stance, remind me never to vote for them for anything, 'kay?

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

Jaresh Inyo
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NUKE!!! NUKE!!! NUKE!!! NUKE!!! NUKE!!! NUKE!!! NUKE!!!

*Coughs*

*Scuffs feet*

*Leaves*

------------------
"I promise you, Wilma, that not one man on this force will rest until the criminal scum that did this are behind bars. Now let's go get a bite to eat." - Frank Drebbin, Detective Lieutenant in Police Squad

IP: Logged
Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is why we need a large nuclear stockpile. With a couple gigatons of nuclear explosives at our disposal, the only person dumb enough to attack us with nukes would be someone who was completely off their rocker, and if they did blow up one or two of our cities, we'd flatten their entire country. Of course, if SOMEONE would just finish that SDI...

------------------
"I consider the foundation of the Constitution as laid on this ground: That "all powers not delegated to the United States, by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States or to the people . . ." To take a single step beyond the boundaries thus specially drawn around the powers of Congress is to take possession of a boundless field of power, no longer susceptible of any definition."
- Thomas Jefferson to George Washington, 1791

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

*shakes Magic Infinity Ball*

Signs point to no.

------------------
--
Soul Coughing

RW
Member # 27

Did anyone hear yet what's going to happen in Pakistan? It's in and out of the news like *snaps fingers* that.

(OK, I lied, I can't snap my fingers. Weird eh?)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps