Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Colimbine Report (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Colimbine Report
First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh. Despite my essential apparent conservatism, know this: NEVER take the 700 Club's word for anything. Pat Robertson is a complete nutjob, who, during his unsuccessful (thank goodness and reason) presidential run, made several statements to the effect that he believed in ignoring the Constitution where he saw fit, specifically Article 6, Section 3 (which forbids any religious test to hold government office.), and the 14th Amendment (which did the same for state and local governments).

------------------
"Nobody knows this, but I'm scared all the time... of what I might do, if I ever let go." -- Michael Garibaldi

[This message has been edited by First of Two (edited March 16, 2000).]

Simon
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The main stream news is horrible. If you ever watch an item on a topic of which you have an above average level of knowledge you find that they are all wrong. They represent rumors as truth, they make sweeping generalizations, and only spell about a third of peoples names right.

An interesting paradox about New Hampshires license plates are that they are printed at the state prison.

IP: Logged
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps