Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » FREAKIN' THREAD!!! DANG IT!!!!!DANG IT!!!!!DANG IT!!!!!DANG IT!!!!!DANG IT!!!!! (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: FREAKIN' THREAD!!! DANG IT!!!!!DANG IT!!!!!DANG IT!!!!!DANG IT!!!!!DANG IT!!!!!
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Roger?

------------------
"I can't believe we're actually gonna meet Guru Lou. Everyone says he's the wisest man in the universe. He's sensitive, creative, has a great sense of humour, and he's a really smooth dancer. *giggles*"
"You're confused Polly. We're not meeting Paul Newman."
- Polly & Speedy; Samurai Pizza Cats

Saiyanman Benjita
...in 2012. This time, why not the worst?
Member # 122

- posted      Profile for Saiyanman Benjita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have missed some , Psy. Like Dick (In context), Balls/Nuts (In context, as well), and from what I understand, bloody.

Depending on the time frame, there are quite a few others.
When I was in school, even the word Fart was treated as full blown swearing (which equaled Detention, and a call to my parents, which resulted in a "rod of correction"-induced red ass for the rest of the evening.) Same for balls/nuts/etc. Now kids are barely being punished for such words as Shit/Fuck.

TV has released its restrictions on most curse words. 30 years ago, it was rare enough just to hear Damn and Hell.
15 years ago, you could start hearing ass and Bastard
about four or five years ago, the Bitch, Dick, and anything on a scale less than Shit & Fuck.
when I was a child, the word Fuck meant an instant "R"
Rating. Now it is even in PG movies. This goes for Radio, as well.

------------------
Look at the past few years:
Jimmy Carter: Who we kidding, Valium Posterchild. We go to:
Ronald Reagan, Howdy Doody Sr. If it keeps getting benign, we might end up with:
Mr. Rogers, "Can you say Armageddon? Oops, too late." Or we can get macho and have:
Jack Nicholson vs. Clint Eastwood, Shortest debate in history, all Jack will have to say is "How can you debate me, you haven't opened your goddammed eyes in twenty years."

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As far as I know, John Cleese was the first person to say "fuck" on TV. A good couple of decades ago too.

He was also the first person (arguably) to say "fuck" at a funeral, when describing the deceased (Graham Chapman).

We need more people like him...

------------------
"I can't believe we're actually gonna meet Guru Lou. Everyone says he's the wisest man in the universe. He's sensitive, creative, has a great sense of humour, and he's a really smooth dancer. *giggles*"

Saiyanman Benjita
...in 2012. This time, why not the worst?
Member # 122

- posted      Profile for Saiyanman Benjita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DeForest Kelly was the first person to say damn (the first curse word allowed) on TV over 30 years ago.

------------------
Look at the past few years:
Jimmy Carter: Who we kidding, Valium Posterchild. We go to:
Ronald Reagan, Howdy Doody Sr. If it keeps getting benign, we might end up with:
Mr. Rogers, "Can you say Armageddon? Oops, too late." Or we can get macho and have:
Jack Nicholson vs. Clint Eastwood, Shortest debate in history, all Jack will have to say is "How can you debate me, you haven't opened your goddammed eyes in twenty years."

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
According to my sources, there is a truck (sorry, lorry) company in or around London with the admirable if queer proclimation on the side: "We're the bog's dollocks!" My sources say this is cause for great hilarity.

------------------
But the dead only quickly decay. They don't go about being born and reborn and rising and falling like souffle. The dead only quickly decay.
--
Gothic Archies
Read chapter one of "Dirk Tungsten in...The Disappearing Planet"! For the love of God, Montressor!

Curry Monster
Somewhere in Australia
Member # 12

- posted      Profile for Curry Monster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm. Weird. I look forward to seeing my mates so we can begin the abuse. I mean come on, CUNT isn't that offensive. You see, if I call Liam a donkey-beef-riding poo puncher he won't take it personally. He'll probably laugh. As it should be.

------------------
"Remeber, if there is a nuclear explosion, be sure to close your windows as the massive heat could cause objects within your home to catch fire".

Wise, wise words.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

*laughs*

*hits Daryus*

And for your enjoyment, here's a transcript of a converstion me and Daryus had last week. The names have been changed to protect the innocent.

Are you drunk?
Or just in high spirits?
neither
you have to realise that I am a multi faceted person *L*
No shit huh )

Right. Doesn't that mean two-faced bastard in real-talk?
No
Twat

Prick.
girly man
lady-boy
gout sniffer
arse-licker
ooh yum
gramma muff diver

hairy-toed eeediot
Bogan
Elton-John lover
Now that's low you flagpole rider
You *ALAN* fucking fecker.
You're married to *ALAN* aren't you? The pair of you joined the north east atlantic pod last I heard

You actually gave birht to *ALAN*. Through your pink bits.
*ALAN* was actually concieved by your mamma. And a donkey
Your mamma is so ugly, *ALAN*is the only person she's ever got off with.
Hmm, actually you are mistaken, I believe your mamma got off with *ALAN* when he was 12
is incest a usual thing in your family?

It was until my mum met you, which wa enough to put her off men for life.
If you can be called a man, and not a great big walking balding carpet. That's fat.
well its true that I am a fat fat fat bastard, as you quite obiviously know
However there's something called the small penis gene, as I understand it no male of your family has ever had a cock longer than 3 cm
I beleive its the source of all problems they have with women

Ah, I see what you did. You converted Inches to cm's back to front. Thinking that there were 2 and a half inches to a cm. So you're right, with the 7.5 inch thing.
I think you are the confused one
brother of *ALAN*

No, you are.
Lover of *ALAN*.
OK I didn't want to pull out the big guns but you leave me no choice. If this does not shut you up nothing will. Sorry I had to do this, it's kinda like a death sentence, but....: You *BULGARIAN*
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*breaths*OOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*hits crotch on a pipe*Ooh.
heheh =-)
Well said sir

We love each other really.

Hmm, think there's a competition in this?

[Edited by Daryus - Liam, you forgot to remove a critical name reference. Sometimes you are so stupid, I almost do believe you are Bulgarian. BTW Do you think Alan will catch on?]
------------------

[This message has been edited by PsyLiam (edited July 14, 2000).]

[This message has been edited by PsyLiam (edited July 14, 2000).]

[This message has been edited by Daryus Aden (edited July 15, 2000).]

Curry Monster
Somewhere in Australia
Member # 12

- posted      Profile for Curry Monster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Competition? Never!

------------------
"Remeber, if there is a nuclear explosion, be sure to close your windows as the massive heat could cause objects within your home to catch fire".

Wise, wise words.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

Okay, stick these in as well.

Pussy

A small cat. Not a swear word. Also refers to that same fun wet region as "twat". Used in "I'm gonna get me some pussy". Although that's more a brother saying. Bo. Has become a bit of a cliche in Britain thanks to jerry Springer.
Also used to refer to a coward/wimp. "Don't be such a pussy". Much omre common in Britain.

Cock

Men have them. They don't look nice. Mine is big. Looking at vacuum cleaners makes Kryten's go Double Polariod. Nuff said.
Also the expression "I've cocked up" roughtly translates to "Oh dear, I've mad a bit of a mess there, haven't I?"

Bloody

One of those swear words (like "Sod") that your dad uses. Refers to something covered in blood (obviously), but can also be used as a n all purpose adjetive to express annoyance. "Bloody Yanks. Bloody Barbeque. Bloody Nazi's. Bloody great cock" etc.

------------------

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Cock

Men have them. They don't look nice. Mine is big."

How nice for you. Mine's miniscule. Wanna trade?

------------------
"Do you know how much YOU'RE worth??.....2.5 million Woolongs. THAT'S your bounty. I SAID you were small fry..." --Spike Spiegel

Mucus
Member # 24

- posted      Profile for Mucus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wellllll...... someone with a bigger memory than mine could probably pull a ton off Internet gaming. That is the biggest, most annoying stupid, and consistently grating sinkhole of insults anywhere.
I love it!

Just a few:

Camper: a sniper or just general lamer who sits in one annoying place and snipes at others in a FPS in an "unsportsman-like" manner, highly subjective

LPB and HPB: Low ping bastard and high ping bastard. Basically people with standard phone lines hate people with high bandwidth and low latency connections, its occasionally seen as "cheating".

uhhhh...mind freezing up. Ah screw it....someone else might remember more.

------------------
Stealing from one author is called plagarism.
Stealing from many is called research.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps