Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Also running for Congress...

Author Topic: Also running for Congress...
Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ficus 2000!

What does Ficus stand for?
Absolutely nothing. The Ficus platform is simple: a small plastic pot and (at times) a matching saucer.

What is the "Ficus approach?"
The Ficus approach involves producing oxygen for all human beings - including but not limited to constituents and campaign contributors. In fact, the whole Ficus campaign can be summed up in one simple word: photosynthesis.

Hey, Ficus might be better than some Texans running for office!

Not knowing how anything related to politics will turn...I place it in El Board de Flamb�.

------------------
Get going! And answer those phones, install the computer system, and rotate my office so the window faces the hills.
~C. Montgomery Burns

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry. The Ficus' position on gardening "STOP IT NOW!" is against my very nature. It wants me to set MY Ficus plants free.

HAH! I say!

------------------
Jeff's Webcam
From the dawn of toys we came, living secretly among your cherished treasures, moving through the toy chests, until the time of the Gathering, when those who remain will battle for the prize. In the end, there can be only one ... LEGOLANDER!
Gore/Lieberman 2000

Diane
aka Tora Ziyal
Member # 53

- posted      Profile for Diane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ficus has my vote.

------------------
"Poetic souls delight in prose insane."
--Lord Byron

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A potted plant would have more personalty then Bush or Gore.

------------------
Sailing the Slipstream

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Didn't a ficus beat Dilbert to a promotion?

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps