Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Copied Web Sites (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Copied Web Sites
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Putting your money to good use, I see.

------------------
"If every vampire who said he was at the Crucifixion was actually there it would've been like Woodstock. I was at Woodstock. I fed off a flower person and I spent six hours watching my hand move." - Spike, BtVS

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I consider protecting national security a legitimate use of tax dollars. So there. :P

------------------
Pilot: You're sure they were Americans, eh?
Fraser: They were all wearing new boots, they were driving a Jeep Wrangler, and they carried big guns.
Pilot: Americans it is.
- "due South"

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Note to self: Gun freaks can't take jokes, and are dangerous to provoke. No gun freak jokes...

------------------
"You're basically killing each other to see who's got the better imaginary friend."
-Yasir Arafat on religious wars

Omega
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Note to self: Tim can't recognize jokes from people who prefer to have the ability to defend themselves. No more jokes.

------------------
Fraser: They were all wearing new boots, they were driving a Jeep Wrangler, and they carried big guns.
- "due South"

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Note to Self: It seems Americans have little or no sense of humor. Must stick with Canadians, and perhaps those wierdo Queen-Worshiper Brits. But then again, they did bring us 'Are you being served?' and 'Coronation Street'. Stick with Canadians.

------------------
"Hockey is a sport for white men. Basketball is a sport for black men. Golf is a sport for white men dressed like black pimps."
- Tiger Woods

Omega
Member # 91

Note to self: Canadians brought us "due South". Agree with above.

------------------
- "due South"

Diane
aka Tora Ziyal
Member # 53

- posted      Profile for Diane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You people are transparent.

------------------
"The distinction between past, present, and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion."
--Albert Eistein

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Note to self: Must wash hair before I leave tomorrow.

------------------
"If every vampire who said he was at the Crucifixion was actually there it would've been like Woodstock. I was at Woodstock. I fed off a flower person and I spent six hours watching my hand move." - Spike, BtVS

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Omega: I was talking about what First said. Do you take everything as a personal attack?

Actually, I'll bet he took that as a personal attack, too.

And that, too.

And that.

And� never mind. This'll go on forever.

------------------
"You're basically killing each other to see who's got the better imaginary friend."
-Yasir Arafat on religious wars

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*etches on wall* Note to self: Get more Post-It Notes...

------------------
Me: "Why don't you live in Hong Kong?"
Rachel Roberts: "Hong Kong? Nah. Oh, but we can live in China! Yeah, China has great Chinese food!"

(discussion with fellow classmate, 9/5/00)

Omega
Member # 91

Oop, just saw it immediately after my post, and made a bad assumption. Sorry.

------------------
- "due South"

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps