Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » These guys can do it........ (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: These guys can do it........
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stereotyping exists because it's true. Men with long hair are gay, and probably are crap fighters too. Going "ooh, get away" when danger rears it's ugly head. Then dancing like a girl.

Strange, all the girls here either have strong religious beliefs, or are fucking people less attractive than me*. Damn it.

*Liam lives in his own little world, and if he believes that he is attractive, then he is.

------------------
"If every vampire who said he was at the Crucifixion was actually there it would've been like Woodstock. I was at Woodstock. I fed off a flower person and I spent six hours watching my hand move." - Spike, BtVS

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HAW.

As long as we're going off on hairstyles, _I_ hate the goddamn rat-tail/mullet hairstyle, GOD, I've never seen anybody that that cut didn't look absolutely SUBHUMAN on.

------------------
"Ed Gruberman, you fail to grasp Ty Kwan Leap. Approach me, that you might see." -- The Master

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate guys who are balding on top, but have like foot long hair on the rest of their head. They really need a hammer to the jaw.

------------------
"Hockey is a sport for white men. Basketball is a sport for black men. Golf is a sport for white men dressed like black pimps."
- Tiger Woods

Teelie
Member # 280

- posted      Profile for Teelie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*stereotypes Liam as loud, arrogant Brit with more ego than entire land mass of all the UK combined*

Note: Stereotyping just promotes ignorance and annoys me.

------------------
"The Web brings people together because no matter what kind of a twisted sexual mutant you happen to be, you've got millions of pals out there. Type in 'Find people that have sex with goats that are on fire' and the computer will ask, 'Specify type of goat.'"

[This message has been edited by TLE (edited October 28, 2000).]

starbys
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess I know what category I fall into *smirk*
IP: Logged
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stereotype bad

------------------
Friends Don't Let Friends Vote Republican
Gore/Lieberman 2000 - a step forward into the new millennium

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"*stereotypes Liam as loud, arrogant Brit with more ego than entire land mass of all the UK combined*"

Which, by American standards, isn't much land-mass at all, is it?
I'd dispute "arrogant". "Loud" is true. "Doesn't think things through" is true. "Annoys uptight people" is definetly true.
Er, can you stereotype one person? Surely that's just "describing"?

"Note: Stereotyping just promotes ignorance and annoys me."

Unless it's about mullet's. Or the anti-mullet (the balding-with-long-back-hair look). Or men with pony-tails. In which case it's 100% true.

------------------
"If every vampire who said he was at the Crucifixion was actually there it would've been like Woodstock. I was at Woodstock. I fed off a flower person and I spent six hours watching my hand move." - Spike, BtVS

Teelie
Member # 280

- posted      Profile for Teelie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good thing I don't wear ponytails.

Ironic this is going on in a thread about two guys who found peace despite their nationalities.

------------------
"The Web brings people together because no matter what kind of a twisted sexual mutant you happen to be, you've got millions of pals out there. Type in 'Find people that have sex with goats that are on fire' and the computer will ask, 'Specify type of goat.'"

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps