Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » 26 hours to a day ... (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: 26 hours to a day ...
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
An...interesting first post, to be sure. And it's reminded me, I really should go and do some laundry. of course, the fact that it's gone 4 in the morning probably means that it's not the best time. Why the hell am I still up, hmm?

------------------
"If every vampire who said he was at the Crucifixion was actually there it would've been like Woodstock. I was at Woodstock. I fed off a flower person and I spent six hours watching my hand move." - Spike, BtVS

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let me at your undies!!! =)

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant
Rated 7 out of 10 Smileys by Fabrux

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, if you want to clean them, then by all means, take them.

Could you do my jeans and jumpers while you're there?

------------------
"I am in one of those rare periods of life where I am convinced I am a sexy devil."- Simon "Sol System" Sizer

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*looks up "jumper"* Ah... You guys call sweaters "jumpers", eh? Good. I was afraid we were headed for another discussion of Liam's dress size...

------------------
"What he did to that walrus gentle-man was inexcusable."
-T. Herman Zweibel on "Mr. Woodrow Wood-pecker", The Onion, 7-Nov-2000

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

I wasn't aware that we'd had an original discussion about my dress size.

Actually, there are a few types of, er, upper body seamless tops that I'd call "sweaters" rather than "jumpers". Polo-necks for one. But it's all very flexible.

------------------
"I am in one of those rare periods of life where I am convinced I am a sexy devil."- Simon "Sol System" Sizer

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Liam: I would refer you to this thread, wherein we discussed your dress size. :-)

------------------
"What he did to that walrus gentle-man was inexcusable."
-T. Herman Zweibel on "Mr. Woodrow Wood-pecker", The Onion, 7-Nov-2000

[This message has been edited by TSN (edited November 21, 2000).]

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not *your* undies, Liam!

And in other news, Fabrux rated "Star Trek Gamma Quadrant" seven out of ten smileys ...

Tonight in Texas ...

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
****Live fropm Austin****

Yes, Jeff, you should see the city, the Serbian forces have been shelling here for the last forty-eight hours in prepration of their ground assault, which is expected to begin shortly before dawn tomorrow. Gov. Bush's forces here are finished setting up the defenses and are waiting for the 49th Armored Division to break the seige line and resupply this war torn city.
The Chinese Ambassador here has expressed anger at the Serbian shelling of their embassy and the local hospitals. The Russian Ambassador has agreed that force may not be the answer here, in light of the devestation that he has witnessed.

This is Ritten reporting from war torn Texas.

------------------
**...****...**

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

Ritten, tell us ... do they expect an easy assault?

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant

[This message has been edited by JeffKardde (edited November 22, 2000).]

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

Tsk. You'd think that we'd have better things to discuss than my dress size.

What? We haven't? Okay then.

I've gone down a bit. Been ill. Not eating. Tired. No-one will wash my boxers. Damn them. Damn all of them.

------------------

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*****helicopters thumping overhead firing missiles****

Yes, here in Austin they expect the Serbian forces to have an easy assault, even easier than in Tenn. The 49th Armored Division, it is said, was waylaid by a Girl Scout Troop 1198, having been ambushed with cookies..... Some of the troops were seen eating Brownies also.

------------------
**...****...**

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

Brownies, you say?

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps