Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Lee vs DVD (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Lee vs DVD
BlueElectron
Member # 281

- posted      Profile for BlueElectron     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's a 100 inch screen with a projector 3 meters away from it

------------------
What is the difference between a terriorist and your girlfriend?
- With terrorist, there is a chance of negotiation.

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*cough*HanSoloQuote*cough*
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lee: The "Arena" pictures are ready. Where do you want them?

------------------
"Although, from what I understand, having travelled around the Mid-west quite a bit, apparently Jesus is coming, so I guess the choice now is we should decide whether we should spit or swallow."
-Maynard James Keenan

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Tim. Well, if they're not too large in total size (zipped or whatever), could you mail them to my home address? 8)

------------------
"It strikes me that there are enough episodes of the Simpsons that people could speak entirely in Simpsonese, using references from the show to explain or describe an endless series of situations. Nelson and Apu . . . at Tinagra.

But now I�ve brought Star Trek into it again, haven�t I. Sorry."

- James Lileks, 09/04/2001

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hm... They're 1.8MB zipped. However, there are twelve of them. Perhaps you could narrow down the list to the ones you want?

1. Kirk and Spock setting up the launcher
2. Kirk configuting the launcher
3. Kirk loading the launcher
4. Kirk, Spock, and Kelowitz demonstrating what is apparently the proper "duck and cover" method to use when operating the launcher :-)
5. a close-up of the launcher's opening
6. a close up of the launcher firing
7-12. six frames documenting the explosion caused by the launcher

------------------
"Although, from what I understand, having travelled around the Mid-west quite a bit, apparently Jesus is coming, so I guess the choice now is we should decide whether we should spit or swallow."
-Maynard James Keenan

Lee
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perfect. Send 'em all. Thanks. 8)

------------------
"It strikes me that there are enough episodes of the Simpsons that people could speak entirely in Simpsonese, using references from the show to explain or describe an endless series of situations. Nelson and Apu . . . at Tinagra.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

Actually, now that I check, I don't seem to have your e-mail address, anyway. If I'm still on your ICQ list, message me there (I seem to have lost you from there, as well). Otherwise, if you still have my e-mail address, let me know through there.

------------------
-Maynard James Keenan

Lee
Member # 393

Nope, I don't have your ICQ or email either. 8)

------------------

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

Well, geez... What good are you? *L*

------------------
-Maynard James Keenan

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We're still trying to figure out what good Lee is. The best we've come up with is "He's more useful than the Welsh". Which isn't much.

------------------
You know, when Comedy Central asked us to do a Thanksgiving episode, the first thought that went through my mind was, "Boy, I'd like to have sex with Jennifer Aniston."
-Trey Parker, co-creator of South Park

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pokey: Or the italians!
Little girl: Hooray!

------------------
Don't kill me, I'm charming!

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps