Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Indulging the Vegetable Czar (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Indulging the Vegetable Czar
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tim's right. Even mentioning it was a bad idea.

"I have friends who offered to kill you! I told them not to!"

"Oh. That's cool then. Fancy a sandwhich?"

Most people (especially people who aren't passengers of the mad-train), can't just casually brush-off having their friends know killers.

------------------
You know, when Comedy Central asked us to do a Thanksgiving episode, the first thought that went through my mind was, "Boy, I'd like to have sex with Jennifer Aniston."
-Trey Parker, co-creator of South Park

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting.

------------------
"It strikes me that there are enough episodes of the Simpsons that people could speak entirely in Simpsonese, using references from the show to explain or describe an endless series of situations. Nelson and Apu . . . at Tinagra.

But now I�ve brought Star Trek into it again, haven�t I. Sorry."

- James Lileks, 09/04/2001

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, she's very MUCH a member of the mad train. Has a commuter pass, in fact.

Her roommate IMed me last night; odd that happened after I stopped thinking about it all. Answers were gained, theories were expounded upon, IF clauses were closed out. A good time was had by all.

You're all correct on most points in some respects, but I've not the time to handle all the dynamics here.

But...we're digressing. That situation is simply the catalyst for me asking the question. Forget the events in my life that triggered it. I have my own reasons. I'm curious about the thoughts of my fellow geeks, married or single, attached to personages or not.

FLY, my pretties!! FLY!!

------------------
"I�ll never fall in the arms of someone sincere
I fall just the same
And like before, it's just too hard."
---Kim Leaman, "Sincere"

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps