Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Good rap album

Author Topic: Good rap album
First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just heard about this album, and from what little I heard, I thought I might spread the word about it. I may even buy it myself, despite the fact that I HATE rap.

"Racism Exposed" by Shoanna Z.

http://www.aim.org/shopping/detail/racism_exposed.html

[ June 22, 2001: Message edited by: First of Two ]

--------------------
"The best defense is not a good offense. The best defense is a terrifyingly accurate and devastatingly powerful offense, with multiply-overlapping kill zones and time-on-target artillery strikes." -- Laurence, Archangel of the Sword

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*LOL*

Gotta get it...

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

MIB
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Communist Coddlers
Liberal Hollywood Hypocrites
Liberal Democrat Education Is Wack
NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN, AKA Left Wing Trickery
Section 705 - The Liberal Choke Hold

hmmm. Has it ever seemed suspicious to anyone on how the conservatives always portray the liberals as evil, godless, commies while they portray themselves as these can-do-no-wrong saviors trying to stop the liberal's evil deeds?

The thought of one's self being perfect is often the sign of a delusion mind......

[ June 22, 2001: Message edited by: MIB ]

IP: Logged
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Has it ever seemed suspicious to anyone on how the conservatives always portray the liberals as evil, godless, commies while they portray themselves as these can-do-no-wrong saviors trying to stop the liberal's evil deeds?"

You mean like the way liberals portray conservatives as evil, and themselves as perfect?

It's called "politics". It sucks.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We noticed ages ago. About five minutes later, we also noticed that pointing it out to them was pointless, so we gave up.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

MIB
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TSN:
"Has it ever seemed suspicious to anyone on how the conservatives always portray the liberals as evil, godless, commies while they portray themselves as these can-do-no-wrong saviors trying to stop the liberal's evil deeds?"

You mean like the way liberals portray conservatives as evil, and themselves as perfect?

You got a point.

quote:
We noticed ages ago. About five minutes later, we also noticed that pointing it out to them was pointless, so we gave up.

I might as well give up too.....

IP: Logged
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This thread isn't about Both Sides of the Brain. Or even E=MC Hawking. That makes me sad.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps