Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Damn You Comcast @ Home (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Damn You Comcast @ Home
Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My ass can be stomped, but not by you, MIB. It takes a vastly experienced player like Tahna, and even then they have some trouble. I'm quite good, for having played all of four multi-player games.

How 'bout you, Jeff? Up for a game sometime? I'd be glad to stomp you into the ground again.

[ December 07, 2001: Message edited by: Omega ]

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

MIB
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmmm. I've played a few games similar to this one in the past. Unfortunatly, this doesn't look like a game that I could get into all that much. Damn it Omega!! Why couldn't you be a Starfleet Command 2 player?!?! One encounter with me on the DY2 and you'd be toast. MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
IP: Logged
Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MIB: don't play Starcraft. Get Total Annihilation instead.

--------------------
".mirrorS arE morE fuN thaN televisioN" - TEH PNIK FLAMIGNO

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uh, again? When did you stomp me into the ground the first time?

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

MIB
Ex-Member

I know I previously said that Star Craft didn't look like a game I would like that much a while ago, but at the time I was very ill and not even 3 hot, horny, naked women would have looked good to me at that point in time. Now that I take another look at the game's website while I'm feeling well, it does look like fun. I have 2 questions though.

(1)How much does it cost?

(2) How many, if any, of the expansion packs do I have to get before I can start opening cans of whoopass on Omega.

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You didn't read my post, did you?

Best Buy has Starcraft and the expansion pack Brood War on sale ... probably about or less then $15.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

MIB
Ex-Member

Goody.

P.S. Jeff. Check my latest post on the Cowboy Bebop thread. I have a link to a Lego model that I think you might find quite impressive.

[ December 08, 2001: Message edited by: MIB ]

Cartman
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*smack*

Two words, one game:

Total.

Annihilation.

Nothin' compares.

--------------------

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Except nobody plays that anymore.
Cartman
Member # 256

You'd be surprised
MIB: Now with more chunks of meat
Ex-Member

I can honestly say that I'm not surprised. Due to the fact that I blew all my money on legos just yesterday (Jeff could appreciate that. ) I'm gonna have to wait a few weeks before I can get Starcraft. I'd just like to know one thing.

Who will be my first victim?

Either that or:

Who will be the first to victimize me?

bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I still play TA. It still rules. I just miss the satellite thing from Red Alert.

--------------------
"Nah. The 9th chevron is for changing the ringtone from "grindy-grindy chonk-chonk" to the theme tune to dallas." -Reverend42

Cartman
Member # 256

Glad to see *some of us* still appreciate a good RTS.

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps