Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Sharon Calls for War on Terrorism

Author Topic: Sharon Calls for War on Terrorism
colin
Member # 217

- posted      Profile for colin         Edit/Delete Post 
Sharon, in a public address to Israel, called for a war on terrorism. He says there will be no negotiations, no cease-fire until the terrorism ends. Comments?

Source: CNN

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You know, if we had just ONE thread about Israel/Palestine, you might have an actual discussion started. Instead, you keep starting new ones. Oh, gee, another suicide bomber = another thread!

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

colin
Member # 217

- posted      Profile for colin         Edit/Delete Post 
MS,

This is a major event in the Middle East, and you respond with a snide remark. TUt-Tut-Tut

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Uh-oh. I've been chastised, I feel sad. Well, no.

TE,

There have been lots of "major" events in the Middle East for the past eighteen months, and you seem to have a desire to start a new thread about each and every one of them (at least, lately you do). Can't we just have one thread? I mean, no offense, but the rest of your Middle East Threads aren't exactly stirring a lot of debate.

One topic (THE MIDDLE EAST) should get ONE THREAD.

[ March 31, 2002, 19:53: Message edited by: Malnurtured Snayer ]

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This war will be fought forever.
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

Yes. And we will have many new threads. And why am I suddenly getting lots of pop-ups? And which is AMC playing "Indiana Jones & The Temple of Doom" for at least the third time today?!

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
te, I think 5 Israel-related threads are more than enough. Especially since nobody's started even one measly one about Tuvalu.

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps