Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Where's my kid..... (Page 1)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Where's my kid.....
Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This taking kids to work is a not so good idea....
Losing a kid, in a bank is pretty screwed up....

Good thing mom didn't work in a factory or some such thing....

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
'Them little buggers sure never stop to surprise you.
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
They took him to a hospital? Which no doubt charged out the ass just for having him enter the building? Why? The only thing that could possibly be wrong w/ him was that he hadn't eaten recently. And that's not exactly something you need an MD to fix...
Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
He could've swallowed some sovereigns and state papers, need to get them out kvick. I swallowed a diamond once, at the DA's office, it almost tore my colon out. Good thing they drink prune juice like bastards over there.

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Cartman
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What'd it taste like?

--------------------
".mirrorS arE morE fuN thaN televisioN" - TEH PNIK FLAMIGNO

Nim
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
1000000$
Cartman
Member # 256

Yuck.
Wes
Over 20 years here? Holy cow.
Member # 212

- posted      Profile for Wes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
not everyone has craptacular health insurance, and doesnt cost them out the ass to enter or even recieve medical treatment from a hospital.

if you arent cheap or poor as fuck with bad credit, going to a hospital can be a plesant experience (aside from what your going there for)

Nim
Member # 205

The DA's office is pleasant as well. They have assorted fruits, diamonds and a plethora of hand lotions.
That's why they are in the Michelin Guide.
Once they even threw baseballs at me when I approached teh lobbie, wearing nothing but clothes. Now that's love.

It's funny, at www.somethingawful.com Mr Lowtax had a piece JUST about this, moronic kids falling into wells and stuff. Tres bien.

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That site is so wierd! There's so much crazy on the internet these days! I don't get it though, is it supposed to be funny?
The Defiant
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Magna Ultrus:
That site is so wierd! There's so much crazy on the internet these days! I don't get it though, is it supposed to be funny?

I seem to agree with everybody lately. Maybe because I'm only 29 posts away from becoming a member with one of those cool things uinder your publicly displayed name. Or not.
IP: Logged
Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
For the love of God.
Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You mean the member status line.... Nope, need to ask an admin to get that changed....

The bribery rates for any of them is, at a minimum, 75% that of the rate Snayer gave you for CC....

The Jeff K. page doesn't seem to have been updated to recently....

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

The Breached Warp Core
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Dont you have to have 250 posts?

[ June 06, 2002, 19:05: Message edited by: The Breached Warp Core ]

IP: Logged
Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

Me, yes....
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps