Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » You creationist scum.

Author Topic: You creationist scum.
Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The theory of evolution is solid as a rock. Admit it. You are beaten. Give it up [Razz]

--------------------
".mirrorS arE morE fuN thaN televisioN" - TEH PNIK FLAMIGNO

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
SSH! You'll wake Omega. I have no desire to go through all that AGAIN.

--------------------
"The best defense is not a good offense. The best defense is a terrifyingly accurate and devastatingly powerful offense, with multiply-overlapping kill zones and time-on-target artillery strikes." -- Laurence, Archangel of the Sword

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, this thread has produced one miracle - Rob and I agreeing on something - and that's quite enough, so close it now before the madness starts again! 8)

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

EdipisReks
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
fools will believe foolish things regardless of what you tell them. i doubt that this article will do much to convince, even otherwise intelligent, fools of the fact that they believe in something foolish.
IP: Logged
Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Despite the worrysomely high amount of regurgitation that the FB suffers from, I still think there is room for debate.

Alright, maybe not in this topic.

But it nevertheless felt good to slap Omega in the face AGAIN [Big Grin]

[ June 18, 2002, 16:23: Message edited by: Cartman ]

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Regardless, "scum" was unnecessary. You have logic, evidence, and pretty much most things on your side. You don't have to resort to petty name calling.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

EdipisReks
Ex-Member

i don't know. the word "scum" adds a certain zing that cold hard facts just don't deliver.
DT
Member # 80

- posted      Profile for DT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I hate creationists.

Nah, even I'm bored with this. And without Omega's stupid, childish arguments it makes it even more boring. Let me try it this way.

I hate evolutionists.

Nope, still boring. Time to move on...

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You just hate ME.

Well, and Frank.

This article is hilarious. The creationist appeal to authority is rebutted with MORE appeals to authority. Two of the questions are the exact same question, which they probably did just so they could get the number 15. The few creationist arguments chosen that actually make sense, surprise surprise, they don't really have a good answer for. And who picked THESE arguments to rebut? Why, an EVOLUTIONIST! [Smile]

But enough of this. No one has anything new to say.

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

EdipisReks
Ex-Member

quote:
But enough of this. No one has anything new to say.
especially you.
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, it's a good article, but Omega's fingers are as far into his ears as possible, and I'm getting tired of hearing him scream "LA-LA-LA, I CAN'T HEAR YOU!", so I'm afraid this thread won't produce anything remotely resembling intelligent discussion (surprise, surprise).

Good-bye.

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps