Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Jesus *bleep*ing Christ!!! (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Jesus *bleep*ing Christ!!!
Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shik is obviously the kind of person who would stand on top of a hill during a thunderstorm wearing copper armor while yelling "All gods are bastards!"

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
T'was an allusion, Omega. The words are those of a character made out of scrap coloured paper projected onto a thirty-foot-high screen.

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im not sure what it means.. but tuesday night, there was an intense lightning storm and i said something to that same effect.. lightning struck a transformer about half a mile from where i ws when i said that, knocking out the power at Whole Foods Market, causing the Dairy department to lose $4,800 worth of refrigerated goods. it might affect the next customer service payout schedule.

nahhhh, couldnt be.

Grokca
Member # 722

- posted      Profile for Grokca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
"Christopher! Don't curse!"
"What!? All I said was Judas Priest!"
"Jesus knows what you're saying!"
"Then he must agree with me that they were a kickin' band since I haven't been struck by lightning yet!"

Christ that is funny.

--------------------
"and none of your usual boobery."
M. Burns

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the version of The Mole we get here they've apparently replaced any and all such diatribes with more footage of Americans annoying Italians right in their homes and places of business.
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, Grokca, but my mother doesn't find it that funny. [Smile]

Sol, I think Shik was referring to the character called the Mole from South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut and not that reality TV show.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps