Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Baby Suicide Bomber (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Baby Suicide Bomber
First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since the family members have taken credit for dressing the kid up, we can assume it's a genuine baby.

And we can assume that the relatives are some pretty sick fuckers.

--------------------
"The best defense is not a good offense. The best defense is a terrifyingly accurate and devastatingly powerful offense, with multiply-overlapping kill zones and time-on-target artillery strikes." -- Laurence, Archangel of the Sword

Obese Penguin
Doomsayer
Member # 271

- posted      Profile for Obese Penguin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At first I thought it was a doll too but as First said the family says they dressed up the "cutest" baby.

Creepy Shit.

--------------------
My Mother never found the irony in calling me a son of a bitch

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And you're sure these "relatives" actually exist?
Obese Penguin
Doomsayer
Member # 271

- posted      Profile for Obese Penguin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well how can we be sure that anything reported is true ?

I'm assuming that article is correct. Agreed that this could be some type of IDF propaganda but again I'm going by the article.

Either way who ever did this be it a Palestinian or an IDF propaganda officer is one sick puppy.

[ June 29, 2002, 19:46: Message edited by: Obese Penguin ]

--------------------
My Mother never found the irony in calling me a son of a bitch

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do not exist.

I am a computer program self-written within the Flare server, and based on the (tweaked) personalities of UM and Vogon Poet.

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You wish.
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I was wondering if there was a correlation between his jeep fetish and my current plans to buy a Toyota 4-wheeler. . .

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Or my gun fetish, and your recent plans to buy a handgun!

Unless you were kidding about that ... ?

Don't buy a Toyota 4x4! Don't you have Wranglers in England? You can take the doors off! And put them back on!

Lee
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well. . . Who knows.

As regards the Rav4, we need a family-sized car and given how bad the roads are in London, it might as well be a 4-wheeler.

--------------------

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

quote:
family-sized car
So does that mean she is pregnant?
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, it means you are. You're going to have Lee and UM's baby.
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

No wonder I've been so cranky lately! Well, eight more months to go, I guess.
Free ThoughtCrime America
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Free ThoughtCrime America     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Poet, I'm sorry. It was an accident.

[ June 30, 2002, 23:21: Message edited by: Thoughtchopper ]

Lee
Member # 393

Yeah, well, it's a bit late now. . . Remember, kids, when they say they'll pull out in time, they're usually lying.

No, my wife is not pregnant. 8)

--------------------

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So how exactly do both I and Lee inseminate Jeffereebees? Also, I don't want him to have my baby. He would dress it up as a Lego Bomber or something.

What's with all this revisionist posting? I have no idea what's going on anymore with anything.

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps