Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Please tell me she did something wrong. (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Please tell me she did something wrong.
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And then we'll go on to discuss exactly what part of your emotional makeup drives this obsessive need to see the world solely in terms of black and white. I'm looking forward to it.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Niytaan
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, I changed my mind.

They should instead have their eyeballs stuck with searing-hot needles until the pain goes away, and then their eyeballs grouged out and replaced by red-hot coals for a week. Then...ok, getting a little graphic, anyway, you get the idea.

IP: Logged
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You realize, of course, that the coals would burn away all the nerves and leave the person unable to feel it after a very short time...
Lee
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, it'd seem like a short time to us, anyway. For them, it'd feel a lot longer.

--------------------

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Right. But my point was that the amount of time would be well shorter than the specified week.
Lee
Member # 393

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/020726/80/d62fl.html

--------------------

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the "fuck"?!?!

so they were sentenced to death for murder, tried to buy their freedom with females, everyone reconsiders and they are regrouping with cash? am i the only one who thinks that there is something seriously wrong with the minds of those living there. i try not to characterize foreign ways of thought as backward until i understand them but i really see no redeeming qualities in any of the bastards in that country.

i hope somebody nukes them.

[ July 26, 2002, 09:30: Message edited by: Red Ultra CaptainMike Pym ]

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes. Thank God no-one in America ever gets away with murder because of money/celebrity status/making Police squad films. That would be disgusting.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Non-Americans are Boo. Die Ragheads!
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Non-Americans...like, Martians or something?
Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Or any of the five or so continents that lack the word.
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

"so they were sentenced to death for murder, tried to buy their freedom with females, everyone reconsiders and they are regrouping with cash?"

From what the article says, the monetary deal is the normal way to handle the situation under their law. It's just that they tried to use money and women, and the government heard about it and balked at it. So they're just going to use money, which is what they would normally have done in the first place.

Free ThoughtCrime America
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Free ThoughtCrime America     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It never happens anywhere! Nobody ever gets away from teh long arm of justice! Not in USA or Spain or Russia! Whether you live in the Greatest Country on Earth (which is the USA!) or in Arabia, the Justice System is Incapable of Error!

But moreso in the little island nations, like Hawaii, and England. There is nowhere to run to there! The the Tribal Police and bobbies will catch you right quick, they will!

"Top of the Morning to ye, good sir! Don't ye be running off nowhere, ye hear? Not till I've had me tea, eh? Mein Gott! Afterwards I'll be takin' ye's in, for a stern talkin' to's, By Crickey! Say, Ye aren't Jack the Ripper, are ye? Eh, Boss?"

For Great Justice!

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Take off every 'towelhead'.
Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Trial is set to begin for the men responsible for the rape. However, I have not heard anything about the men who ordered this attack, especially the Mastoi girl's father. They should all be arrested and put under the laws.

If they die, I won't shed at tear at all.

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps