Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » More Candid CapComs. . . A (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: More Candid CapComs. . . A
The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I couldn't think of a theme to link any pictures I chose, so I'm going with my remaining stock of on-set photos and publicity shots.

First of all, conclusive proof that Marina Sirtis is the reincarnation of Alan Ladd.

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, was that captured with an ixMicro card (TurboTV or ixTV)?

------------------
http://frankg.dgne.com/
"Seriously though, I love Earth. It's where I keep all my stuff." - Simon Sizer

The First One
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No idea. Ask Vidiot, that's where I nicked it from.
Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stewart: It certainly is hot today.

Sirtis: No it isn't.

Stewart: Yes it is. See how everything's all wavy?

Sirtis: It's the camera, not the heat.

Stewart: I'm the captain, so I say its the heat. Argue with me, and I'll send you to the brig.

------------------
Darlene: I read a lot of science fiction.
Herbert: Bless you, my child.
Kay: The world needs more people like you.

-Deep Space Nine, "Far Beyond the Stars."

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Troi: Oh no, Hostile lifeforms.......

Picard: Everyone, draw your phasers. Maximum Setting..... Shoot to vapourize!!!!

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

[This message has been edited by Tahna Los (edited August 05, 1999).]

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Picard: "So, this is the Planet of the Stagehands?"

Crusher: "Why are they so upset?"

Extra {whispers}: "The dark-haired one is standing on Tom Cruise's step. Now he refuses to come out of his trailer."

[This message has been edited by Xentrick (edited August 01, 1999).]

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sirtis: "You know, I'm not that short. I really don't need this thing."

director: "Look, you're going to stand on the step, and you're going to like it, you hear me?! What the�?! Who the hell are you?! Yes, you, over on the left! Get out of here! We're trying to make a movie dammit!"

*someone whispers in his ear*

director: "Really? A whole race of them? They would make good bad guys... Get me the writers! Ooh, and that guy who killed Mozart, too!"

------------------
"Essentially, a great rock in space."
-Spock, describing the Regula planetoid, Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Troi: Sir, the natives here, look at them. Unkept hair, hideous clothing...They're repulsive!

Picard: Keep an open mind, Counselor. We don't want to upset them too much.

Stagehand: Yeah, pal, just watch what you're saying...I don't tell you how to do your job, do I? *continues surly attitude*

------------------
Signature
Note: The Signature feature is currently enabled by this bulletin board's administrator. You may use UBB Code in this field, but not HTML. The UBB Code Image tag is not permitted, however.

The First One
Member # 35

Picard: "Will, I need to talk to you about your feelings toward Deanna. . . I mean, come on, putting her on a pedestal? That's the kind of stuff Barclay would do!"
Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Filming begins for the "Star Trek: Step Aerobics" video.

------------------
WHO ARE YOU?

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Director: I don't know where you guys are doing here, but this is the VOYAGER shoot........

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dr. No:*points laser* And now, Meester Picard, you weell die...and you're punee friends too.

------------------
Signature
Note: The Signature feature is currently enabled by this bulletin board's administrator. You may use UBB Code in this field, but not HTML. The UBB Code Image tag is not permitted, however.

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sirtis levels her phaser: "Don't call me 'Tiny'!"

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Will: Who the hell is that? Security, we've got an intruder on set

Intruder: No, wait. I'm Gates! I used to be on a TV show with you guys! I've been in the last 3 movies!

Will: I don't remember seeing you in any of the movies. Any of you guys recognise her

Patrick: Nope

Marina: Never seen her before

Will: Haul her off

Gates (being dragged off): I'M A STARFLEET DOCTOR! I WAS IN 'REMEMBER ME' AND 'SUSPICIONS'

Will: Sure you were. Now, where were we. Oh yes, Robert Picardo's enterence.

------------------
Headmaster suspended for using big-faced boy as satellite-dish
-The Day Today

The First One
Member # 35

The winner is Jeff Raven. Runners-up are Kosh and TSN. 8)
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps