Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » Pic the Nose (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Pic the Nose
Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We wanted a new contest, and this title was just too good to pass up. So, here it is...Pic the Nose!

The name was originally Baloo's idea, and Elim and Jubes collected these images.

The following noses belong to Liam, LOA, CC, Jubes, TSN, Siegfried, and Lee, but not in that order. Try to figure out which belongs to whom, adding any witty nose-related comments where appropriate.

Nose 1 -

Nose 2 -

Nose 3 -

Nose 4 -

Nose 5 -

Nose 6 -

Nose 7 -

------------------
Consolidated Artichoke

LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Umm... how in the WORLD did MY nose get into this contest? *L* Oy... you people are so WEIRD! Hehehe...

~LOA

------------------
The greatest single cause of athiesm in the world today are christians who acknowledge things with their lips and then walk out the door and deny them by their lifestyle.

THAT is what and unbelieving world simply finds Unbelievable.

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't believe I can recognise my own nose, just like that. . .

------------------
"Wait a minute - this isn't the Monsterometer, it's the Frog Exaggerator!"

- Professor Frink

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOA, we have our sources. Heh heh heh...

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
#2 looks dead. I've never seen anyone living, and be that white, except maybe Michael Jackson.

------------------
Outside of a dog, a book is a mans best friend. Inside of a dog, it's to dark to read. Groucho Marx

The First One
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's Charles, BTW. 8)
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hm... Didn't even ask me if he could put me in there... *grumble* :-)

Well, #2 is CC, #7 is Jubee. I think #4 is Liz. I'm not sure about the rest of them...

Well, except for the one that's me, which I'm not going to give away... :-)

------------------
"Now you're the only one here who can tell me if it's true,
That you love me, and I love me..."
-They Might Be Giants, "Kiss Me, Son of God"

[This message has been edited by TSN (edited August 19, 1999).]

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not saying who's who or anything...... except that my boyfriend's nose DOES NOT LOOK DEAD. It's a very CUTE nose!

------------------
"Elevator to hell, going up." - What Dreams May Come

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BTW, your noses are legally property of the forums. It says so in the registration agreement that's so secret you're not allowed to see it.

------------------
Consolidated Artichoke

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Charles' nose looks a bit like a torso, doesn't it?

------------------
"Hey Mr. Boo, fly away home. Your house is so lovely, your children so nice."
--
Hello (The Band)

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We believe you, Jubes. We do.

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The lighting in Charles's picture is bad, that's why it looks so white. His nose is NOT normally that white, as a matter of fact, I have a paler complexion than his (which seems to amaze him. *shrug*).

You guys are missing a point, one which you missed in the pic the voice contest as well.

MAKE FUNNY COMMENTS!

------------------
"Elevator to hell, going up." - What Dreams May Come

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*hands out the pills to Frank*

Easy there boy, you'll feel better in your new, rubber-walled home.

I have to admit though I can't tell which one is mine. Worrying...

------------------
Headmaster suspended for using big-faced boy as satellite-dish
-The Day Today

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

Well, TSN wins, and Lee gets second place, since they're the only ones who entered.

1: TSN
2: CC
3: Lee
4: LOA
5: Siegfried
6: Liam
7: Jubes

------------------
Frank's Supernifty Page

The First One
Member # 35

Cool. I had most of them figured out, it was just Liam and Tim that I couldn't tell which was which. . . 8)

------------------
Phase 1: Steal Underpants
Phase 2: ?
Phase 3: Profit!

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps