Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » Star Wars 1-The Phantom Menace 1 (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Star Wars 1-The Phantom Menace 1
Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude. That actually made SENSE.

------------------
�From Me all things proceed and unto Me they must return. Let My worship be in the heart that rejoices, for behold � all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals. Let there be beauty and strength, power and compassion, honor and humility, mirth and reverence within you. ... Know the Mystery: for if that which you seek, you find not within yourself, you will never find it without. For behold, I have been with you from the beginning, and I am that which is attained at the end of desire.�

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's the scary part!

------------------
Outside of a dog, a book is a mans best friend. Inside of a dog, it's to dark to read. Groucho Marx

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*blinks* Well, I'll be - so it does. Hey, what can I say - *buffs nails on lapel* I'm cool. 8)

------------------
Phase 1: Steal Underpants
Phase 2: ?
Phase 3: Profit!

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yoda: You owe us 1 million credits in phone charges! Why haven't you paid?!

Anakin: Um, uh, ...Well...

Mace: Don't lie to us! We're the Psychic Friends Network!

Yoda: See through you we can!

Qui-Gon, Obie-Wan, Anakin: *GULP*

------------------
"I will remember you...Will you remember me?
Don't let your love pass you by...Weep not for the memories..."
Sarah McLachlan

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"The Chair recognizes the Delegate from planet Spielberg" ...

------------------
�From Me all things proceed and unto Me they must return. Let My worship be in the heart that rejoices, for behold � all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals. Let there be beauty and strength, power and compassion, honor and humility, mirth and reverence within you. ... Know the Mystery: for if that which you seek, you find not within yourself, you will never find it without. For behold, I have been with you from the beginning, and I am that which is attained at the end of desire.�

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mace: "As punishment, Anakin, you must stand in the corner."

Anakin: "But, there isn't a..."

Yoda: "Failed already, he has."

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Judging will be done by the Jedi Council.

Yoda: Begin shall I. The 359, win you have first place. Council seats double as toilets, they do...Sit here for days, we have.
Second place, the Council names The First One. Explanation of Jedi well said. Better than what Lucas has.

Honorable mention, given to Tahna for continuing parole joke.

------------------
"I will remember you...Will you remember me?
Don't let your love pass you by...Weep not for the memories..."
Sarah McLachlan

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Woah, killer, I won 2 of the contests...sweet

*happy*

------------------
"I am Sci-Fi"
-The 359

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps