Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » Star Wars 1-The Phantom Menace 4 (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Star Wars 1-The Phantom Menace 4
Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, here it is, the Phantom Menace Capcom! I will make it clear, though, please limit the spoilers, and if you haven't seen the movie yet and don't wish to be spoiled, then maybe you should wait outside...

Shmi ponders the importance of Anakin's shoes...

------------------
"I will remember you...Will you remember me?
Don't let your love pass you by...Weep not for the memories..."
Sarah McLachlan

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lloyd: "Hey, you! Get over here and shine my shoes!"

August: "What? Oh, for the love of God...I won the Best Actress award at Cannes for my role in Den Goda viljan."

Lucus: "Hey, Darth Vader gave you an order."

August: *sigh*

------------------
"I am just a worthless liar. I am just an imbecile. I will only complicate you. Trust in me and fall as well."
--
Tool

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shmi: "single mom, slave technician, no one even says my name during this whole adventure, and I still have to tie your mocassins. A woman's work is never done."

Anakin: "Or thanked."

Shmi: "You little bastard."

Anakin: "That's not what I heard."

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anakin: I'll be ok mom. Honest.

Mom: I know, I'm just going to miss you is all.

Anakin: Ah shucks mom, here have a life-saver.

*background music starts: "Life-savers, a part of living"*

------------------
This anonymous clan of slack-jawed troglodytes has cost me the election, and yet if I were to have them killed, I would be the one to go to jail. That's democracy for you.
~ C. Mongomery Burns

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lucas: "CUT!!! Damn it. . ."

Shmi: "Sorry, it's just. . . *chortle* Ani! MWAHAHAHAHAAH!!!"

Lloyd: *sigh*

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shmi: "Ah-koo-chee-moya. We are far from the sacred places of our ancestors. Another galaxy we are removed, but sacred foot meditation techniques still work."

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shmi: (thinking) Must keep straight face...

------------------
Outside of a dog, a book is a mans best friend. Inside of a dog, it's to dark to read. Groucho Marx

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anakin: "You've been a very bad mommy. I want you to go to your room and think about what you've done."

Shmi: "When you grow up, I hope you'll have a little boy who'll give you just as much trouble as you give me!"

------------------
"When we turn our back on our principles, we stop being human." -- Janeway, "Equinox"

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anakin: "What's so funny?"

Shmi: *Snickering* "You believed me when I said you would grow up to be Batman." *All out laughter*

------------------
Darlene: I read a lot of science fiction.
Herbert: Bless you, my child.
Kay: The world needs more people like you.

-Deep Space Nine, "Far Beyond the Stars."

Jedi Weyoun
Member # 110

- posted      Profile for Jedi Weyoun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shmi: Ani...come here, I have something to tell you.

Anakin: yes, what is it, woman?

Shmi: Anakin....I am your mother...

------------------
"Fear attracts the fearful"
([[[[[[*]}�������������������������

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anakin, you know, you really should learn how to tie your shoes first if you want to become a Jedi...

(Is that too much spoiler?)

------------------
"I am Sci-Fi"
-The 359

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anakin: "Gezunheit, mom."

Shmi: "Sorry, son."

Anakin: "yuk, now I'm all sticky."

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ani: Gee, mom, I'm sure going to miss you....

Shmi: *points to his heart*.... I'll always be here for you, son..... always....

Ani: Aww, Mom... *starts crying*.. I love you...

Shmi: *hugs him and cries*... I love you too....

Announcer: It's a Kodak moment.......

------------------
�From Me all things proceed and unto Me they must return. Let My worship be in the heart that rejoices, for behold � all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals. Let there be beauty and strength, power and compassion, honor and humility, mirth and reverence within you. ... Know the Mystery: for if that which you seek, you find not within yourself, you will never find it without. For behold, I have been with you from the beginning, and I am that which is attained at the end of desire.�

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shmi: "Now, remember what I taught you, Anakin. Under no circumstances are you to ever, ever become an evil, murderous Sith cyborg, understand?"

Anakin: "Don't worry, mom. I won't."

------------------
"There's someone in my head, but it's not me..."
-Pink Floyd, "Brain Damage"

HMS White Star
Member # 174

- posted      Profile for HMS White Star     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shmi: "Anakin do you remember what you are supposed to say the next time you meet a boy that grew up on the Tatootine"

Anakin: "Yes mom I supposed to say "Luke I am your father", but mom that doesn't make any sense I am only nine.

Shmi: "You do not understand, but you will."

------------------
HMS White Star (your local friendly agent of Chaos:-) )

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps