Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » BabCom 1: A Voice In The Wilderness

Author Topic: BabCom 1: A Voice In The Wilderness
The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*Vorlon speak* And so it begins. . .

The long-awaited, oft-promised Babylon 5 CapComs are here. An occasional series, taking a tour through the show, season by season. For the uninitiated, a guide to characters will be provided.

These images come from Bob's Babylon 5 Archive - click on the image to visit. Next, from "A Voice In The Wilderness (part 1):"

L to r: Ambassor Delenn of the Minbari Federation (Mira Furlan); Varn, Custodian of the Great Machine on Epsilon 3 (Curt Lowens); Delenn's mentor, Draal (Louis Turenne).

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A rare scene of the Minbari 'toking' up...

------------------
"I will remember you...Will you remember me?
Don't let your love pass you by...Weep not for the memories..."
Sarah McLachlan

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unfortunately, the Minbari delegation had to bring their own air supply to planet Spaceball.

------------------
Darlene: I read a lot of science fiction.
Herbert: Bless you, my child.
Kay: The world needs more people like you.

-Deep Space Nine, "Far Beyond the Stars."

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Delenn: He had better not die in here. I don't want to be stuck next to a dead body for the rest of the trip

Draal: I claim his pink peacock if he dies

------------------
"I am Sci-Fi"
-The 359

[This message has been edited by The359 (edited August 29, 1999).]

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When Varn got jealous of the lovely headpieces the Minbari have, they decided it would be best to plug him full of codine.

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

[This message has been edited by Elim Garak (edited August 29, 1999).]

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Delenn: "There...breath deeply. Everything will be fine."

Varn: "It's horrible...he just went nuts...Zathrasing everything in sight...I...oh no..."

------------------
"Something I can't comprehend. Something so complex and couched in its equation. So dense that light cannot escape from."
--
Soul Coughing

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Draal: If Deleen saves him, I'll never get the great machine.

------------------
Outside of a dog, a book is a mans best friend. Inside of a dog, it's to dark to read. Groucho Marx

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Draal: Are you sure you're giving him oxygen?

Delenn: I don't know. I just picked up this canister and attached it to the respirator.

Varn *chipmunk voice*: Oh great, now how am I supposed to scare away intruders with a voice like THIS?

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Varn: "Tis but a fleshwound. Once I catch my breath, I'll slay Zasthras, kill Zathras, and then murder Zasthras."

Draal: "You've got no limbs!"

Varn: "The keeper of the great machine is invincible!"

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Varn: "Thanks for agreeing to take over the Great Machine, Draal. It's strenuous enough without having to deal with all the upcoming time travel stuff."
Draal: "Uh...I'll only be working part-time, right?"

------------------
Frank's Home Page, which you've never seen before and want to visit right now

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Delenn: Hurry Draal, we have to return this alien to B5 as soon as possible, before he dies!

Draal: (thinking) I don't like this beard. I think I'll loose it. And I can't stand my voice either. Or build. As soon as possible, I'm changing them...

------------------
"Ray...the next time someone asks you if you're a god you say 'Yes!'"
-Winston Zeddmore

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Draal: "Delenn, explain to me again how hiring The Mask will help us fight the Shadows."

Delenn: "If I'd known he was hooked on nitrous oxide, I would have gotten The Animaniacs instead."

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Zathras judge these CapComs. Zathras trained in CapCom judgement. Zathras choose as The One Who Wins, Sol System. Even if did name-check wrong Zathras brother. Zathras also choose as The Ones Who Not Win, Kosh and Tahna Los. 8)
Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WooHoo!!!!

------------------
Outside of a dog, a book is a mans best friend. Inside of a dog, it's to dark to read. Groucho Marx

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps