Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » They Might Be CapComs - 2

Author Topic: They Might Be CapComs - 2
Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's the second They Might Be Giants CapCom image. I'm sure there's an interesting story behind this guy:

------------------
Frank's Home Page, which you've never seen before and want to visit right now

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I think I see them! Here they� Oh, never mind. It's just a dog..."

------------------
"There's someone in my head, but it's not me..."
-Pink Floyd, "Brain Damage"

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First place: Michael Schumacher
Second place: Paul Tracy
Third place: Emerson Fittipaldi

And where's Jacques Villeneuve? He didn't finish the race, again...... That kinda explains why he decked Mike for the flag.......

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"...and today the crew of the USS Enterprise-G reclaim the Federation colony of Sepulveda from the Breen. Shown here in this picture is Captain Harry Kim at the Sepulveda recreation square holding what seems to be a checkered flag for some reason. It looks like the retaking of the colony made him loose his mind..."

------------------
"It's not right, but it's okay. I'm gonna make it anyway. Pack your bags, up and leave. Don't you dare come running back to me.

It's not right, but it's okay. I'm gonna make it anyway. Close the door behind, leave your key. I'd rather be alone than unhappy."

-Whitney Houston

[This message has been edited by Michael_T (edited September 02, 1999).]

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This might be a giant - leap for mankind, that is. . . 8)

------------------
Phase 1: Steal Underpants
Phase 2: ?
Phase 3: Profit!

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"In the name of the Johns, I deam this place Squareville!"

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They've redesigned the statue for when you enter Istanbul... not Constantinople.

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

[This message has been edited by Elim Garak (edited September 02, 1999).]

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

Actually, Frank, by the look of the building behind that guy, there are two interesting stories behind him.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Elim Garak (edited September 02, 1999).]

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guy: "I hereby claim this land in the name of Checkersland!"

Offscreen: "That's Chessland..."

Guy: "Same difference..."

------------------
Darlene: I read a lot of science fiction.
Herbert: Bless you, my child.
Kay: The world needs more people like you.

-Deep Space Nine, "Far Beyond the Stars."

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
guy: "Dam..."

------------------
"There's someone in my head, but it's not me..."
-Pink Floyd, "Brain Damage"

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actor: "Hi, the talent agency sent me. Is this where they're filming the promos for the MTV Movie Awards?"

Director 1: "No, that's down the storm drains, to the left. This is where we're filming new scenes for the CGI re-release of Escape From New York."

Director 2: "Escape From New York? But we're filming The Return of Buckaroo Banzai here."

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TSN wins for the pun in his second entry. I think I understand Xentrick's references, so he gets runner-up.

------------------
Frank's Home Page - free pencil with every visit!

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps