Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » BabCom 5: Sleeping in Light (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: BabCom 5: Sleeping in Light
The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Who are you? What do you want? Why are you here? Where are you going?"

And so it ends. This is my last CapCom. I've decided not to do them anymore, because I just don't enjoy them anymore. They've become a chore, and I think that's reflected in the response they've been getting. Far better to bow out now.

Who will take over? I don't know. Liam maybe, or someone else. I think they need a rest. But that''s up to you lot to decide. I hope you'll agree, and if you're unsure why, remember this: you can't stop a fifth series of Star Trek, but you can stop the CapComs! I'll be watching with interest. It was. . . fun.

Series creator J. Michael Straczinski as The Man Who Turns Off The Lights.

"This is how the world ends, swallowed in fire, but not in darkness. You will live on. The voice of all our ancestors, the voice of our fathers and our mothers to the last generation. We created the world we think you would have wished for and now we leave the cradle for the last time."

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Straczinski: I have to use all my concentration to keep myself from sticking my hand into this live power conduit! Wait a minute... Deep Space Nine's on! Those idiots stole my ending! Those rotten... Uh oh!

*ZAP*

------------------
"Alright... Who wrote 'Beavis and Butthead rule' on the back of my skull?"

- Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Star Trek Parody, The Critic

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And here we have a photo of Liam, posting the next Capcoms.

------------------
Outside of a dog, a book is a mans best friend. Inside of a dog, it's to dark to read. Groucho Marx

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The First One flips the switch.

Computer voice: "Warning. You now have 5 minutes to reach minimum safe distance."

The First One: "All good things..."

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dagwood get tired of Seaquest and gets a job on Babylon 5...

------------------
"Freedom is best, I tell thee true, of all things to be won. Then never live within the bond of slavery, my son." - The real William Wallace

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
JMS: "Do not go gentle into that good night.... Rage! Rage, against the dying of the light!"

------------------
"...when all that is driving my heart forward
is you, thoughts of you, hopes for you,
and a fading dream with a Mona Lisa smile
that whispers "are you thinking of me too?"

46 days till the dreams become reality...

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Straczinski: Why didn't I do this earlier?

------------------
"I am Sci-Fi"
-The 359

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Straczinski: I had no idea it was going to end in such tragedy...

------------------
"I am Sci-Fi"
-The 359

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

Straczinski: Hey, wait, what's this behind this wall?

*pulls out a large pile of papers*

Straczinski: Hmmm....ideas for a 3rd Star Trek Series set on a space station. Dated.......wait, this is dated BEFORE I came up with Babylon 5! DAMNIT! I really must have stolen the idea from Paramount!

*The First One Appears*

First One: No JMS....you didn't steal the idea for Babylon 5 from Paramount...

*The First One waves a small gold watch in front of JMS, putting him in a trance*

Straczinski: I...didn't...steal...from...Paramount...

------------------
"I am Sci-Fi"
-The 359

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Garibaldi: Kosh said it would end in fire, No problemo!

------------------
Outside of a dog, a book is a mans best friend. Inside of a dog, it's to dark to read. Groucho Marx

Curry Monster
Somewhere in Australia
Member # 12

- posted      Profile for Curry Monster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"How many wankers does it take to change a lightbulb...?"

------------------
"Diplomacy is the art of Internationalising an issue to your advantage"

Field Marshal Military Project
http://fieldmarshal.virtualave.net

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
JMS: Damn, I wish this was Energy Star compliant...

------------------
Capcoms Forever! Long Live the Great and Almight Capcom!

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Smile! You're on Candid Camera."

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, here goes. The winner is Dylan Thomas, er, I mean Jubilee McGann. Runners-up are Kosh and Xentrick.

*pulls switch*

*darkness rushes in*

Oh, bugger. I forgot the torch. Now how do I get to that shuttle?

*walks into bulkhead*

D'Oh!

Oh - and, one more thing. . .

*Schwarzenegger speak* I'll be back. . . 8)

The CapComs
April 1998 - October 1999

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
time for the wake?
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps