Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » Quote Association (Page 10)

This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14   
Author Topic: Quote Association
The Talented Mr. Gurgeh
Member # 318

- posted      Profile for The Talented Mr. Gurgeh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Marsellus: "What now? I'll tell you what now... (cough) I'm gonna call a couple a hard, pipe hittin' niggers to go to work on the homes here... With a pair a pliers and a blow torch... You here me talkin' hillbilly boy?!?! I ain't through with you by a damn sight!! I'm gonna get medieval on yo' ass... "

Mr. Marsellus Wallace.
Pulp Fiction.

------------------
*Kenshiro gets off bed made from solid stone*
*Bed made from solid stone explodes*
Fist of the North Star

[This message has been edited by Gurgeh (edited January 29, 2001).]

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm stumped with that one. Can't think of anything that doesn't involve use of THAT word.

------------------
"Businesses used to be like Christianity; if you were faithful and obedient, you could obtain bliss in the afterlife of retirement. Now it's more of a reincarnation model. If the worker learns enough in his current job, he can progress to a higher level of employment elsewhere."

- Dogbert

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"Uh, sir? He specifically requested a couple of niggers? Well....to tell a family secret.....my grandmother was DUTCH." --Bart, "Blazing Saddles"

------------------
"You just push off....and the falling sort of happens on its own." ---Dave Titus

The Talented Mr. Gurgeh
Member # 318

- posted      Profile for The Talented Mr. Gurgeh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jimmy: "I don't need you to tell me how fuckin' good my coffee is, ok? I'm the one who buys it. I know how good it is. When Bonnie goes shopping, she buys shit. I buy the gourmet expensive stuff 'cause when I drink it, I wanna taste it. But y ou know what's on my mind right now? It ain't the coffee in my kitchen. It's the dead nigger in my garage."

Jimmy,
Pulp Fiction.

PS I'm not being racist or anything, it's just that that was the closest one to hand.

------------------
Fist of the North Star

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"Can't you see that man is a ni�?!"
-Mel Brooks, Blazing Saddles

------------------
My new year's resolution is the same as last year's: 1024x768.

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"My work here is done. I'm needed elsewhere now... I'm needed wherever outlaws rule the west, wherever innocent women and children are afraid to walk the streets, wherever a man cannot live in simple dignity, and wherever a people cry out for justice..." -- Once again, Sheriff Bart, Blazing Saddles

('Tis best to, you know, give lots and lots of words for the next person to find any sort of quote, rather than like, uh, 5.)

------------------
"Babies are squirmy, ugly, dirty, smelly, and noisy. They'd offend all five of my senses if I had any reason to lick one..."
-- TSN, 2001.01.11 23:27, PhoenixChat

[This message has been edited by Charles Capps (edited January 29, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by Charles Capps (edited January 29, 2001).]

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"That's one small step for man; one giant leap for manking" -Neil Armostrong

------------------
Me: "Why don't you live in Hong Kong?"
Rachel Roberts: "Hong Kong? Nah. Oh, but we can live in China! Yeah, China has great Chinese food!"

(discussion with fellow classmate, 9/5/00)

Mustang Class Starship Development Project

[This message has been edited by The359 (edited January 29, 2001).]

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Manking? Isn't that a city in China? 8)

------------------
"Businesses used to be like Christianity; if you were faithful and obedient, you could obtain bliss in the afterlife of retirement. Now it's more of a reincarnation model. If the worker learns enough in his current job, he can progress to a higher level of employment elsewhere."

- Dogbert

The Talented Mr. Gurgeh
Member # 318

"Ladies and gentlemen, uh, we've just lost the picture, but what we've seen speaks for itself. The Corvair spacecraft has apparently been taken over -'conquered,' if you will- by a master race of giant space ants. It's difficult to tell from this vantage point whether they will consume the captive Earthmen or merely enslave them. One thing is for certain; there is no stopping them; the ants will soon be here. And I, for one welcome our new insect overlords. I'd like to remind them that as a trusted TV personality, I can be helpful in rounding up others to toil in their underground sugar caves."

Kent Brockman,
The Simpsons

------------------
Fist of the North Star

[This message has been edited by Gurgeh (edited January 30, 2001).]

Saiyanman Benjita
...in 2012. This time, why not the worst?
Member # 122

- posted      Profile for Saiyanman Benjita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ladies and Gentlemen, tonight the part of Denis Leary will be played by... Denis Leary.

Announcer, No Cure For Cancer

------------------
I looked at my son, and said, "My god, he's hung like a bear."
"That's the umbillical cord, Mr. Williams."

-Robin Williams, "A Night at the Met" 1986

Saiyanman Benjita's Dragonball Page

The Talented Mr. Gurgeh
Member # 318

"Jesus!".

Denis Leary, after eating a chocolate Jesus figurine in some film.

------------------
Fist of the North Star

[This message has been edited by Gurgeh (edited January 30, 2001).]

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 

[This message has been edited by Nimrod (edited January 30, 2001).]

Saiyanman Benjita
Member # 122

- posted      Profile for Saiyanman Benjita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I present to you... The Buddy Jesus

George Carlin "Dogma"

------------------
Though it will go without saying ten minutes into these preceedings, View Askew would like to state that this film is - from start to finish - a work of comedic fantasy, not to be taken seriously. To insist that any of what follows is insensitive or inflammatory is to miss our intentions and pass undue judgement, and passing judgement is reserved for God and God alone (this goes for you film critics too...) Just Kidding
So please, before you think about hurting someone over this trifle of a film, remember God has a sense of humor. Just look at the platypus. Thank you and enjoy the show.
P.S. We sincerely apologize to all platypus enthusiasts out there who are offended by that thoughtless comment about the platypus. We at View Askew respect the noble platypus and it is not our intention to slight these stupid creatures in any way. Thank you and enjoy the show.

-View Askew disclaimer "DOGMA"

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"Ok, I've saved my favourite group for last. The maniacs and crazy people... Yeah... The ones who live out where the buses don't run.
And I distinguish between maniacs and crazy people.
A maniac will beat nine people to death with a steel dildo...
A crazy person will beat nine persons to death with a steel dildo, but he'll be wearing a "Bugs Bunny"-suit at the time.
So you can't put them all away. You know, you gotta keep some of them around just for the entertainment.
Like a guy who tells you the king of Sweden is using his penis as a radio transmitter to send antisemitic lesbian meatloaf-recipes to Soupy Sales and Marvin Hamlish.
A guy like that you want to give him his own radio show!
No, the maniac farm will be reserved strictly for hopeless cases, like a guy who gets a big tattoo on his chest of Liza Minelli taking a shit. You know?
And he tells you if he wiggles a certain way it looks like she's wiping her ass, you know?
A guy like that you wanna get him into custody as quickly as possible."

(George Carlin, "Back In Town")

[This message has been edited by Nimrod (edited January 30, 2001).]

Saiyanman Benjita
Member # 122

"If there's anything I can do for you, or more appropriately, to you..."
"Can you hammer a six inch spike through a board with your penis?"
"Not right now"
"A girl's gotta have her standards."

Chris Knight (Val Kilmer) and the hot chick, "Real Genius"

------------------
Though it will go without saying ten minutes into these preceedings, View Askew would like to state that this film is - from start to finish - a work of comedic fantasy, not to be taken seriously. To insist that any of what follows is insensitive or inflammatory is to miss our intentions and pass undue judgement, and passing judgement is reserved for God and God alone (this goes for you film critics too...) Just Kidding
So please, before you think about hurting someone over this trifle of a film, remember God has a sense of humor. Just look at the platypus. Thank you and enjoy the show.
P.S. We sincerely apologize to all platypus enthusiasts out there who are offended by that thoughtless comment about the platypus. We at View Askew respect the noble platypus and it is not our intention to slight these stupid creatures in any way. Thank you and enjoy the show.

-View Askew disclaimer "DOGMA"

This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps