Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » PuffCom (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: PuffCom
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What? You're surprised?

Besides, the Transformers ones went really quite well. Sure, we did them about 9 years ago, but still.

Background: Assorted monsters
Foreground, left to right: Blossom (pink, the clever one, the leader), Bubbles (blue, cute), Buttercup (green, hardcore).

And just be glad I didn't pick the picture of Mojo in a bikini.

[ August 16, 2001: Message edited by: PsyLiam ]

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Narrator: Oh, brilliant idea, girls! Get all the bad guys in one place for an orgy so that the police can arrest them all at once! And once again, the day was saved by the Powerpuff Girls!

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Blossom: "Wow...looks like the Professor was RIGHT! Disco really IS evil!"

Buttercup: "You SAID it!"

[ August 16, 2001: Message edited by: Shik ]

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Powerpuff girls find themselves in a photoshoot for poor-quality cartoons- as participants.

--------------------
The Legend of Jeff Raven: As told by himself

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Blossom: "Damn! We're in a tight spot!"
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Buttercup tells Lee that his house warming party is really cool. Blossom and Bubbles wonder where the house is.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm. Maybe I should go as a Powerpuff Girl. . .

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The PPG's arrive just as FlareCon 2001 hits full swing.

Among others, you can see Liam on the left in the hat, JeffKarrde sticking his neck out, Omega just behind Blossom, Simon standing in silhouette on a building (that's not his TAIL, folks!) and that's me on the far right (no pun intended) pointing up.
But who's that little guy? Paul Williams?

[ August 17, 2001: Message edited by: First of Two ]

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, it's Omega. 8)

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Coming in 2002 on Broadway...a musical event of epic proportions...where good and bad converge on the stage...witness the power and fury of three...

Powerpuff Girls: The Musical

Staring Julie Andrews, Elizabeth Taylor, and Liza Minelli as the Powerpuff Girls

With special appearance by Woody Harelson as the evil professor

Get your tickets now before the girls give you a bitchslap.

[ August 17, 2001: Message edited by: Michael_T ]

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

Mike: I'd already picked Lee as the glasses-wearing one next to Buttercup. He's a dead ringer.

"Staring Julie Andrews, Elizabeth Taylor, and Liza Minelli as the Powerpuff Girls."

And which ones which? Hmm?

--------------------

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank goodness I'm animated. This won't hurt at all!

--------------------
Great is the guilt of an unnecessary war.
~ohn Adams

Once again the Bush Administration is worse than I had imagined, even though I thought I had already taken account of the fact that the Bush administration is invariably worse than I can imagine.
~Brad DeLong

You're just babbling incoherently.
~C. Montgomery Burns

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

The Powerpuff Girls go on a triple blind date.

Blossom: This is the worst idea I've ever had. I'm talking to a worm with a hat on.

Buttercup: I don't care. My dates gorgeous. Hi handsome

(Omega: Shucks. But don't touch me, or my God will smite you. And then smite again, for you have witch powers)

Bubbles: My dates about to poop on my head.

I'm tired and have just got back. I'll mark this properly tomorrow.

--------------------

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

Oh. Sod it. Michael_T won (if only for uncannaly predicting that an episode of the PPGs being made for next year will be a musical. Ally McBeal is rotating around in her grave).

Shik comes second. Don't make a joke.

--------------------

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Buttercup: Dexter?? when did you become a bad guy, I'm tellin Dede!

Better late then never.

OK, not really.

--------------------
Sparky::
Think!
Question Authority, Authoritatively.
“Believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see.”
EMSparks

Shalamar:
To save face, keep lower half shut.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps