Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » Stick to the 80's - A-Team CapComm

Author Topic: Stick to the 80's - A-Team CapComm
Alshrim Dax
Member # 258

- posted      Profile for Alshrim Dax     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL -- Just gotta love these shows!

--------------------
o::{====> Alshrim Dax <====}::o

~ Cry Havoc - and let slip the dogs of war!

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mr. T: You can't take me on, fool!

Hulk Hogan: You're going now, Chain Boy! Hulk-style!

Barclay: Counselor Troi is wrong. The holodeck simulations of my recurring nightmare is NOT helping me overcome my anxiety!

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You fools! You both ain't wearing seatbelts! I pity the fool who don't wear no seatbelt!

--------------------
".mirrorS arE morE fuN thaN televisioN" - TEH PNIK FLAMIGNO

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thought you might find this of interest: http://us.imdb.com/Title?0120580

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mr. T: "All together now, fool! A British Tar is a soaring soul, as free as a mountain bird. . . Sing, Hulk, sing!"

*Hulk shakes his head frantically*

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mr. T: "No posts for two days? Come on, fools!"

Murdock: "You go, girl!"

Hulk: "He'll get you for that, you know."

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mr T: Yeah, don't worry. In my many years as a cabbie since my TV career ended, I've seen loads of gay celebrity couples. I'm sure I can keep this one secret.

Hulk: That's great

Mr T: Say, did you see me in that advert for that phone company? I said "I pity the fool, something something". Remember when I used to say that? Huh? Murdock?

Murdock: No. I don't even know who you are.

Mr T: Sure you do. You remember the song. Da da-duh da! Du DU durrr!

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mr T: Yeah, we had another Hulk in here the other day. But he was a big fella. Green. Torn purple trousers.

HH: Tough?

Mr T: Oh yeah. He'd have you.

Murdock: Ooh, handbags!

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Murdock: So exactly how are we gonna save the guy?

Hulk Hogan: Okay, you go in drag and keep the guards distracted while...

Mr. T: Screw that shit!! I'm just gonna pick my boy up from daycare not a POW camp. Now make room for the carseat!

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

MIB
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mr. T: I pitty you for not using 1-800-collect!

HH: I'm sorry, T, but Carrot Top really had me thinking that 1-800-call-att was cheaper.

Mr. T: Whatever.

Murdock: Carrot Top is pretty. hehehehehe

IP: Logged
Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Barclay senses trouble on his away team mission

Barclay *thinking*: I knew I shouldn't have sabotaged the Captain's Earl Grey Recipe......

[ November 02, 2001: Message edited by: Tahna Los ]

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

Alshrim Dax
Member # 258

- posted      Profile for Alshrim Dax     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This one wasn't as popular as the Knight-Rider one .. but Siegfried, IMHO get this one.

PsiLiam gets an honorable mention for ACTUALLY remembering the Theme Song.

--------------------
o::{====> Alshrim Dax <====}::o

~ Cry Havoc - and let slip the dogs of war!

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps