Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Attack/Interceptor Space Station??

Author Topic: Attack/Interceptor Space Station??
Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I recently watched the Voyager episode "Rise", where Neelix and Tuvok helps some stranded aliens ride a lift through the atmosphere to escape guided asteroids.

Soon it is revealed that an attacking race named rodians or something are covertly attacking the planet. Now, after a while we get to see a ship approaching Voyager, and it's the strangest damn thing I've ever seen.
The ship consists mainly of a big ring, about 600-700 meters in diam, with three inverted arms in the upper, left and right quadrant of it, which are holding a big oval object (probably the main section) and a cluster of vertical bars in the front of the outer ring, where weapons clusters are positioned.
At first glance it looks like "DS9 meets Nemoidian Droid-Controller Space Station", hence the thread-name.

I made a decent three-view sketch of it but can't scan it in, the obvious question being if ANYONE has a screengrab, creator's sketch or *dareIsay?* blueprints???

------------------
Ready for the action now, Dangerboy
Ready if I'm ready for you, Dangerboy
Ready if I want it now, Dangerboy?
How dare you, dare you, Dangerboy?
How dare you, Dangerboy?
I dare you, dare you, Dangerboy...

�on Flux, "Thanatophobia"

[This message has been edited by Nimrod (edited August 05, 2000).]

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm sorry, my head was full of Voyager.
Maybe it's more appropriate to have this in Starships And Technpology? *holds breath*

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Your wish is my command.

------------------
Frank's Home Page
"I love you all. Now shut up. Danke." - Simon Sizer

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps