Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » The End of Voyager.....

Author Topic: The End of Voyager.....
For�aken
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 

Voyagers final season is coming.....though, i'm kinda glad to see Janeway go....i really dislike her. Anyway, i'm gonna miss it. Even with it's bad writing...

------------------
My Favorite Quotes:

In a movie, no matter what window you look out in Paris, the Eiffel Tower is always right there." ~~~ "'I think my mask of sanity is about to slip' -American Psycho ~~~ "Everytime I think I've hit the bottom, someone lends me a shovel." ~~~ "Things could be worse. Suppose your errors were counted and recorded every day like those of a baseball player." ~~~ "'Remember there's no I in team' ... (but there is a M and an E)"

IP: Logged
USS Vanguard
i hate clowns
Member # 130

- posted      Profile for USS Vanguard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A little off the topic but that is a reeeaaallly cool name you've got, especially with the funky 's'.

------------------
"Homer, you're dumb as a mule and twice as ugly,
if a strange man offers you a ride, I say take it"-Abe S.

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Reminds me of a 3d hover-bike game I used to play.
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That "funky 's'" is just a section symbol. Just hold down Alt and type 0167 on the number pad. Unless you're on a Mac, in which case I have no idea how to type it.

I wonder if there's an HTML code for that one...

------------------
"Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra, and then, suddenly, it flips over, pinning you underneath. At night, the ice weasels come."
-Matt Groening

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps