Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Voyager Season Premier (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Voyager Season Premier
Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This might be old news, but...

'VOYAGER' RETURNS OCTOBER 3rd
STAR TREK: VOYAGER kicks off its seventh and final season on Wednesday, October 3, with last season's cliffhanger finale at 8pm, and its new conclusion at 9. In "Unimatrix Zero, Part Two," The Borg Queen and her new converts - Janeway, Tuvok, and Torres - launch an attack on the Voyager, who must turn to Korok's Klingon forces to survive. This season on VOYAGER, look for Lieutenants Tom Paris and B'Elanna Torres to take their relationship a step further, Seven of Nine confronting the possibility of her own death, The Doctor fighting a bizarre HMO-type medical bureaucracy, and the Maquis reemerging in an unexpected way.

------------------
Thornbird: "I'm Major Robert Thornbird. And you are?"
O'Neill: "Captain James T. Kirk of the Starship Enterprise."
This post sponsered in part by the Federation Starship Datalink

Michael Dracon
aka: NightWing or Altair
Member # 4

- posted      Profile for Michael Dracon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Korok's Klingon forces??

------------------
"I think I speak for everyone here when I say, 'Huh?'."
- Buffy

[This message has been edited by Altair (edited August 11, 2000).]

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh shit, did you see "Unimatrix Zero", Mike? In it, there's a bunch of Klingons in U0 and they band together to help fight the Borg.

------------------
"The kingdom of God is inside you, and all around you; not in a building of stone or wood. Split a piece of wood, and I will be there. Lift a stone, and you will find me."
-The Gospel of Jesus, Stigmata

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Paris and Torres take their relationship further? How?! Aren't they already married?!

------------------
"Me, Grimlock, not 'nice dino'! Me, Grimlock, bash brains!"
-Grimlock, Transformers: The Movie

Amadeus
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
I'm afraid the only good story is the one with the doctor.

------------------
[email protected]

IP: Logged
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tim: That was on the alternate Voyager from "Course: Oblivion". The real Paris/Torres aren't married.

------------------
"The kingdom of God is inside you, and all around you; not in a building of stone or wood. Split a piece of wood, and I will be there. Lift a stone, and you will find me."

Diane
aka Tora Ziyal
Member # 53

- posted      Profile for Diane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I wanna see the Doctor fight HMOs.

------------------
"Poetic souls delight in prose insane."
--Lord Byron

SCSImperium
Member # 397

- posted      Profile for SCSImperium     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I wanna see the Doctor fight HMOs.

LOL, reminds me of the parody I did once. It was the Emergency Legal Hologram, or ELH.

{Materializes in suit, with briefcase}

Picardo: Please state the nature legal dilemma ...

------------------
-Small Computer Systems Interface "Scuzzy" Emperor

Operator of the Goulag Hotel, maintainer of the workhouses.

Operator of Cargill Conglomerate Publications, http://www.cargillconglomerate.com

A scene that was cut from last season's "Rock" episode, Tsumkatse:
Rock: Do ya smell what the Rock's cookin'?
Janeway: Mr. Rock, was that you?
Tuvok: An intriguing smell ...

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, but then your power bills would be $500 per kilowatt/hour.

------------------
"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
- George Bernard Shaw

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Paris and Torres aren't married? Yikes! I definitely missed something, didn't I? *L*

But, they're living together, or something, right?

------------------

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OK, Hang on... you're not Rudy from "Survivour" are you (Re: Gervase's kids)

------------------
"Neil says hi by the way" - Tear In Your Hand, Tori Amos

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

Yes, they are living together.

Tim, if you remember during th emarriage ceremony, Paris still had the rank of lieutenant. We know that before that ep, he was demoted to ensign.

------------------

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

Well, no, I don't remember. All I remember is that there was a marriage ceremony. With rice. That's about it. :-)

------------------

Alpha Centauri
Usually seen somewhere in the Southern skies
Member # 338

- posted      Profile for Alpha Centauri     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Perhaps a bit off-topic...

I got to see season 6 until "Blink of an Eye" until now. And I must say that I liked VOY so far. Is the rest of season 6 also that good, or has it degenerated to the quality that we're used to?

------------------

ALPHA CENTAURI

Human Class - Starfleet registry NCC-75715
Launched stardate 8311.23 - Parental Biology Yards
United Federation of Planets

"A dedication motto? What about it?" - Alpha Centauri

[This message has been edited by Alpha Centauri (edited August 18, 2000).]

SCSImperium
Member # 397

- posted      Profile for SCSImperium     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think Blink of an Eye is right before the silly Irish-town episodes.

As the season winds down, Memorial and Lifeline were the last good episodes. Everything else is pretty average. I can't judge Unimatrix Zero yet as that I haven't seen the second part.

------------------
-Small Computer Systems Interface "Scuzzy" Emperor

Operator of the Goulag Hotel, maintainer of the workhouses.

Operator of Cargill Conglomerate Publications, http://www.cargillconglomerate.com

"Woman is deprived of rights from lack of education, and the lack of education results from the absence of rights. We must not forget that the subjection of women is so complete, and dates from such distant ages, that we are often unwilling to recognize the gulf that separates them from us."

Tolstoy, on a more objective note.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps