Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Voyager Promo

Author Topic: Voyager Promo
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I saw an interesting Voyager promo last night, in which all the members of the main cast had cameras flying around their heads and they named their homeworlds. They went as following:

Tuvok: Vulcan
Torres: Tessic III
Paris: Earth
Kim: Earth
Neelix: Rinax
Seven: Tendara Colony
Chakotay: Earth
Janeway: Earth

Now, are Tessic III and Tendara Colony the canon homes of Torres and Seven respectively? And I always thought Chakotay's home planet was in the DMZ, and that's why he joined the Maquis

------------------
"Incest! A game the whole family can play!"
-Jonah Rapp

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think Chakotay grew up on a world in what would BECOME the DMZ -- doesn't mean he wasn't born on Earth, tho

------------------
You wouldn't understand ... it's a Jeep thing

Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think Tessic and Tendara are canon. I'm sure I remember those names being mentioned in Voyager episodes.

------------------
[Bart's looking for his dog.]
Groundskeeper Willy: Yeah, I bought your mutt - and I 'ate 'im! [Bart gasps.] I 'ate 'is little face, I 'ate 'is guts, and I 'ate the way 'e's always barkin'! So I gave 'im to the church.
Bart: Ohhh, I see... you HATE him, so you gave him to the church.
Groundskeeper Willy: Aye. I also 'ate the mess he left on me rug. [Bart stares.] Ya heard me!

Timo
Member # 245

- posted      Profile for Timo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Also, three hurrahs and 21 saluting shots to the writers for having Neelix come from Rinax instead of Talax/Talaxia!

Hurrah! Hurrah! Hurrah!

Boomboomboomboomboomboomboomboomboomboomboomboomboomboomboomboomboomboomboomboomboom!

With the current state of continuity, even small things like this are worth a celebration.

Timo Saloniemi

Dukhat
Hater of Stock Footage
Member # 341

- posted      Profile for Dukhat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
In Jeri Taylor's "Pathways," Chakotay's colony planet is named Trebus. Of course, its canonicity can be debated, but I actually like the name.

------------------
Bart: "Hey, Dad, I'll trade you this delicious doorstop for that crummy old danish."
Homer: "Done and done...D'oh!"

KXZ
Member # 119

- posted      Profile for KXZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tessic III? I'm sure B'Ellana said Kessik IV.

------------------
"Contact in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1... more or less."
-Tal Celes "Good Shepard"
http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/7647/

Teelie
Member # 280

- posted      Profile for Teelie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I saw it but I couldn't keep the names memorized more than two seconds.

------------------
Where's the bathroom on this ship?

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps