Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » The long night ends at last! (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The long night ends at last!
Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, after 10 months of being Voyager-less, our local WB station has decided to take advantage of FOX's utter and complete stupidity by picking up Voyager! Drinks are on me!

------------------
"Have you ever tried factoring Optimus Prime?"

-TSN, TrekSunday, 9/17/00

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats, no if I could get UPN Sportsless I'd be in great shape also.

------------------
Blantant advertisement goes here

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Utter and Complete Stupidity? Entertain me.

------------------
"My Name is Elmer Fudd, Millionaire. I own a Mansion and a Yacht."
Psychiatrist: "Again."

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, well, I should have said "local FOX affiliate." During Christmas break, the local FOX affiliate dropped all UPN programming, including Voyager, with no warning whatsoever. Now the local WB affiliate has picked up UPN programming, much to the rejoicing of Trek fans in the area.

------------------
"Have you ever tried factoring Optimus Prime?"

-TSN, TrekSunday, 9/17/00

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Porter with a chaser, please!

------------------
Don't forget, I faked all the orgasms.

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No wait, scratch that. One bolian tonic water (calms the nerves), and a rubber chicken. I just played "MechWarrior IV" and ran into this really obnoxious fellar. Made me lose my cool...
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have so many channels that air Voyager it's not funny. However, only one that I know of airs the new episodes (starting tomorrow) and it's unfortunately UPN. I think ASN might air the new eps, as they show reruns in syndication every day at 5. SPACE airs old eps, and FOX31 airs reruns. Anyone know of any other channels that air VGR that a NB Bell ExpressVu customer like myself would get?

------------------
"Incest! A game the whole family can play!"
-Jonah Rapp

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
New episodes tomorrow? Is that right?

------------------
"If the rope is a quarter of a Zeuslength in size, then the Defiant shalt most naturally be seven times the thirty-second part of a Zeuslength?"
-Boris Skrbic, 27-Sep-2000

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
2 hours worth....

------------------
if you here me talking on the wind...

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
October 4 8:00PM. First they'll air part one, then part 2.

As for Voyager repeats here; UPN airs current episodes Wed 9. Then syndicates old reruns Mon-Fri at 7PM here on UPN.

------------------
Calvin: "Nothing spoils fun like finding out it builds character."
This post sponsered in part by the Federation Starship Datalink

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Augh! Then why isn't it in the local TV listings?! Don't tell me this station has dropped it, too!

------------------
"If the rope is a quarter of a Zeuslength in size, then the Defiant shalt most naturally be seven times the thirty-second part of a Zeuslength?"

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

Hm... Apparently they have...

But another one's picked it up... :-)

I won't get to see it 'til Saturday, but at least I will get to see it...

------------------

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, damn. That means I have to get my boss another tape, NOW, coz she tapes it for me coz the only non-cable channel that shows it around here has hellish picture quality.

------------------
"Ed Gruberman, you fail to grasp Ty Kwan Leap. Approach me, that you might see." -- The Master

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
They are showing UMZ Pt1 and Pt2 tonight. UPN is showing them at 8pm and 9pm.

The portsmith station that Kremin and I get is at 10pm and 11pm.
You may want to check out UPN's site. they have a nice Pic of Janeway, that changes as you watch.
http://www.upn.com/upn.htm

------------------
Sailing the Slipstream

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
K:

Gene Roddenberry's Andromeda starts on FOX Saturday at 2:30. Moved from 5pm for Baseball. If you really hate Fox 11, WGN will show it Sunday, I think at 8pm.

------------------
Sailing the Slipstream

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps