Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » $So what happen in the VOY season premier$

Author Topic: $So what happen in the VOY season premier$
bear
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for bear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
$So what happen in the VOY season premier$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
I missed the premier and I don't see anyway I am going find out what happened, so would anybody be willing to share the high lights of the episode, or give me directions to the nearest repository of episode summaries

------------------
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Stargate/9268/index.html

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Roughly, since I watched it at 1am, and am a little foggy.

The neral protection wore off for Tuvok, allowing the Borg Queen to capture Janeway, but the Virus was sucsesfully introduced to the collective. The Queen started ordering ships to self destruct and thousands of Borg died. Borg developed a virus of there own, that would kill all those infected by the Janeway virus, and threatened to release it in Unimatrix Zero. The Queen allowed Janeway to contact Voyager to tell them to tell UMZ to give themselves up or die. She got her own message across, for Voyager to destroy UMZ. 7 went into UMZ and got them to leave, before Voyager started. The Klingon General, who was already in UMZ, woke up and gained control of the Spere he was on, and combined with Voyager to destory UMZ and attack the cube with the Queen and Away team. The Queen ordered the cube to destruct, and as the expoltions began, their shields dropped, away team was rescued. Klingon General was contacted by another Borg ship, taken over by those infected with Janeways virus, and the Borg Civil War begins (lead by a Klingon Borg, would make a great movie). Voyager failed to ask for a Transwarp Coil, and is still stuck in the Delta Quadrent.

Like I said, it was very late when I watched it, so someone may give you better detail, and correct mistakes. And I left out the love story for 7.

------------------
Sailing the Slipstream

Brown_supahero
Member # 83

- posted      Profile for Brown_supahero     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Did Janeway and Paris look "chubby"
Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No, it's just that Paris and Janeway are getting old for this line of work...

------------------
So why don't we make a little room in my BMW babe
Searching for some peace of mind
Hey I'll help you find it
I do believe that we are practicing the same religion
- from the song "Fastlove"

bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Maybe not "chubby", but definitely "puffy"...

------------------
"I�d say we have about three hours before we get a call from mister brain-bomb." - VIDROS

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The Queen was on a different ship than the away team. The away team was on the one that was destroyed. The Queen's ship is still out there somewhere.

Or did I miss something?

------------------
Teal'c: "I am a traitor to no-one."
Jaffa woman: "Except your god!"
Teal'c: "False god! Dead false god..."
-Stargate: SG-1, "Into the Fire"

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No, the Queen was back at the central (spit) unicomplex space station.

------------------
love's function is to fabricate unknownnness
--
E. E. Cummings
Read chapter one of "Dirk Tungsten in...The Disappearing Planet"! And party everyday.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ah, that's right... Forgot about that...

Well, regardless, she wasn't anywhere near the cube that Voyager fought...

------------------
Teal'c: "I am a traitor to no-one."
Jaffa woman: "Except your god!"
Teal'c: "False god! Dead false god..."
-Stargate: SG-1, "Into the Fire"

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps