Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » The 'little' man... (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The 'little' man...
Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

- posted      Profile for Gaseous Anomaly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I noticed one of Bashir's medical orderlies, seen during the briefing that Bashir gave them before the Klingons attacked the station in 'Way Of The Warrior', was seen again in plain clothes connversing with some haunt on the Promenade seconds before Odo kissed Kira in 'His Way'.

And what about the grey-haired extra that was at the helm as Sisko gave his farewell speech at the end of 'A Call To Arms'? He's been seen in as many uniforms as I can remember as well.

------------------
Remember December '59
The howling wind and the driving rain,
Remember the gallant men who drowned
On the lifeboat, Mona was her name.

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well for extras...

I REMEMBER THE SPIKEY-HAIR WOMAN FROM TNG!
The African guy was also at the Starboard Science station a few times... try "Rascals" [TNG] from off the top of my head.

There was that 'whimpy' looking Starfleet security guard that was always hanging around on DS9. Tallish guy.

There was that 'grim' looking Bajoran security deputy of Odo's... I think he was first seen trying to stop Lursa and B'Etor in "A Man Alone"

Dr. Bashir's nurse was a recurrent character - I think she even got a name... she helped deliver Kirayoshi...

Of course there was Nurse Alyssa Ogawa... Crusher's Nurse...

Also there was Ensign... whats her name (she was rescued by Riker in "Schisms" from the Subspace domain)
She went on to play a cast part in "Space: Above and
Beyond"

Andrew

------------------
"I threw bitter tears at the ocean
But all that came back was the tide..." 'I Will Not Forget You' Sarah McLachlan

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There also the completely and utterly useless extra (Harry's girlfriend, supposedly) from "Ashes to Ashes" who ruins continuity by travelling incredibly fast on a low tech ship only to discover she's leaving the same day...

------------------
"Dynamics is like playing hockey with a flexible hockey stick"
-My Physics teacher
---
Titan Fleet Yards - Harry Doddema's Star Trek Site

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Speaking of Odo's security guards, there was a rather large black gentleman that kept popping up on DS9.

The ensign that Riker saved was Ensign Reiger (sp?) I believe.

------------------
"A gathering of Angels appeared above my head. They sang to me this song of hope, and this is what they said..." -Styx

Aban's Illustration www.thespeakeasy.com/alanfore

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There's also a black (but lighter-skinned) security guard on Voyager...

------------------
"I do prefer the arse, but you can't dismiss the leg. They're joined at the hip, so to speak."

- Liam Kavanagh

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps