Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Voyager Conspiracy,true or not? possible $$$ (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Voyager Conspiracy,true or not? possible $$$
Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

- posted      Profile for Mark Nguyen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Following this conspiracy ep, I rationalized that for the most part, the Caretaker *did* return people from whence they camst. The debris field was where the CT tossed the remains of the ships that didn't make it - as mentioned above, it's quite a bumpy ride.

As for the Equinox, I'm of the opinion that after the Caretaker was done with them, Banjoman was either too busy to send them back, or by that point he may have been too weak. He was pretty close to dying by that point, and was getting pretty desperate to find himself a replacement. He may have been sweeping that region of the Alpha quadrant, found and tested the Cardassians, sent them back, found the Equinox, and let them go (or chased them away) so he could continue his work.

Mark

------------------
"Why build one, when you can build two at twice the price?"

- Carl Sagan, "Contact"

DARKSTAR
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Equinox:
I personally beleive that the ship was abducted about 3 months before Caretaker. The ship left SB375(not DS9) for rhe badlands and was expected to be away for a long time. The ship spendt 10 days getting to the badlands at maximum warp. The ship entered the badlands and experienced the same problems as Voyager would do 3 months later. The ship arrived in the Delta Quadrant and finding itslef some 70,000 light years from Earth. THEY DID ENCOUNTER THE KAZON but only at long range(well out of Kazon sensor range) They then attacked the array and the caretaker did fling them so 20,000 light years closer to home (some 7500 light years in the direction of the Gamma Quadrant from where Voyager came out of slipsteam in "Timeless") The crew then procedded to the Delta/Beta Quadrant border at maximum warp They encountered hostile species such as the Kowartan Guard who managed to damage the ship and kill most of the crew the crew managed to get out of there space which was some 3060 light years across and then ecountered a deep space colony of the species that feat in Equinox I&II who supplied the crew with the secret they used The crew then managed to leap 10000 light years from there previous posistion in 2 weeks. The crew then ecounter a species who slow there progress down to a speed of 2500cc a year for 2 years (about warp 9.75 with the remains of the creatures).
All the while they keep on finding colony's and outposts of the species who feat in Equinox I&II and keep on getting a limited supplies of creatures.
They then get to the posistion of 35,000 light years from Earth when they encounter Voyager

IP: Logged
Timo
Member # 245

- posted      Profile for Timo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I do like the idea that the Caretaker sent them part of the way home. It would explain a lot. Perhaps the Caretaker hijacked them, did his experiments, and put them aside for a trip back home, but Ransom escaped. He then ran into the Kazon at long range, got his bearings, and decided the only way to get back was the Caretaker. He returned to the array and got a partial ride home, partial for whatever reason (perhaps this was when the powers of the Caretaker failed for the first time?).

Timo Saloniemi

Wes
Over 20 years here? Holy cow.
Member # 212

- posted      Profile for Wes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh yeah thy just hate story arcs.... *COUGH*Hirogen*COUGH*

------------------
Wes Button[email protected]
TechFX StudiosThe United Federation Uplink
------------------
Janeway: "Dimissed"
Neelix: [stands there dumbfounded] "b..but.."
Janeway: "That's Starfleet for get out"

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps