Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Voyager finale! This is total B.S.!!! Spoilers! $$$$$ (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Voyager finale! This is total B.S.!!! Spoilers! $$$$$
MIB
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
AHHHHHH. This is total B.S.! I just finished watching the finale and Voyager makes it home about 23 years after the journey began. But Janeway isn't satisfied with that! She has to go back in time to get Voyager home sooner AND destroy a Borg transwarp hub. You see. There are only 6 of them in exsistence. If Janeway destroys it, the Borg would be in a serious disadvantage. Natually, of course, Janeway (future) and Janeway (present) and company manages to pull off this snowball's-chance-in-hell scheme and make it home with some help of anti-borg tech from......THE FUTURE! Of course they didn't do this without managing to give the borg info on the Anti-borg tech. (I'm serious! Smooth move ex-lax!) PLUS a Borg sphere managed to make it to Earth. Luckily Voyager was INSIDE the sphere at the time and Voyager destroys it from the in-side out via a single trans-phasic torpedo. As it explodes Voyager, dispite being INSIDE the sphere, survives unscathed and joins the borg-buster fleet that had been imboilized to take care of the sphere.

There were a few entertianing explosions. The Batmobile type armor was cool although Batman did it a whole lot better! (I'm totally NOT kidding!) And there was a sickening display of Chakotay and 7of9 getting together. Natually of coarse, absolutly NO info was givin on what happened after Voyager got home, plus it seemed that Captian Braxton and company of the U.S.S. Relativity didn't mind Janeway totally f**king up the time line! I suggest drinking a least one bottle of vodka before watching. Bottoms up!

P.S. I forgot the mention a few scenes where Janeway and Janeway trys to pull rank on each other. Not to mention spraying down the corridors with estrogen. Or would it be testosterone. hmmmmm

------------------
"I don't mind being called a liar when I'm lying, or am about to lie, or have just finished lying, but NOT WHEN I'M TELLING THE TRUTH!"--Homer Simpson.

[This message has been edited by MIB (edited May 23, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by MIB (edited May 23, 2001).]

IP: Logged
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
The Batmobile type armor

That was my exact thought too. "Hey -- Tim Burton!"

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant
Average Rated 8.32 out of 10 Smileys by Fabrux (with seven eps posted)
"Oh, yes, screw logic, let's go for a theory with no evidence!"
-Omega 11:48am, Jan. 19th, 2001
Card-Carrying Member of the Flare APAO
"I think this reason why girls don't do well on multiple choice tests goes all the way back to the Bible, all the way back to Genesis, Adam and Eve. God said, 'All right, Eve, multiple choice or multiple orgasms, what's it going to be?' We all know what was chosen" - Rush Limbaugh, Feb. 23, 1994.

Soontir_Fel
Ex-Member

Completly agree with you there on the future tech stuff, MIB. You'd think that if the Borg survive, what happened, she'd equip whatever she had left with the tech and go after Voyager. How'd they get inside the sphere anyways? Majik?

Nice to see a Prometheus-class again as well as a Defiant. Love that armour. Batman might have been proud (I think copyrights problems anyone?).

------------------
"I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further."

Lord Darth Vader - (SW5: The Empire Strikes Back)

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
As far as Voyager being unscathed, they did have that armor on at the time. And from what I saw, it could take quite a beating before giving.

------------------
Captain Archer: "Leap me out of here Al."
Transporter Chief: "Uh, captain, it's 'beam' not leap, and stop calling me Al."
This post sponsored by the Federation Starship Datalink.

The Vorlon
Member # 52

- posted      Profile for The Vorlon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's like reading a book without the last 2 pages. It was so abrupt, so VOYAGER. It just... Ended. Like hitting a brick wall.

And yes, I actually predicted in the first 10 mins that all the action would happen 20mins before the end, and the outcome would be so quick that even the crew themselves would be surprised they made it home. An extra couple of mins and a few tweeks to the story could have made all the difference...

Oh, and "Enterprise", good luck...

You'll need it.

------------------
Sheridan: "Well, as answers go, short, to the point, utterly useless and totally consistant with what I've come to expect from a Vorlon..."
Kosh: "Good."
Sheridan: "I REALLY hate it when you do that..."

MIB
Ex-Member

HEY!!! ALL OF YOU ARE TOO LATE!!! I provided the first review of endgame in the voyager section!!!!!! YES!!! I AM INVINCABLE!! But still, I still we storm Berman's home for the shittyness of Endgame.

------------------
"I don't mind being called a liar when I'm lying, or am about to lie, or have just finished lying, but NOT WHEN I'M TELLING THE TRUTH!"--Homer Simpson.

TheF0rce
Member # 533

- posted      Profile for TheF0rce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
it was exaclty like i what i expected
lots of special effects
story wise--just a bunch of rehash from "timeless" and "all good things"

Soontir_Fel
Ex-Member

I say with storming Berman's house we stay for awhile and make sure 'Enterprise' lives up to the hype.

------------------

MIB
Ex-Member

[Quote]As far as Voyager being unscathed, they did have that armor on at the time. And from what I saw, it could take quite a beating before giving.[End Quote]

Remember, during the trip inside the transwarp cooridor the sphere adapted to the armor and reduced it's integrety to 9% I think Tuvok said. Kim was also complaining about hull breaches occuring.

------------------

The Vorlon
Member # 52

- posted      Profile for The Vorlon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
They adapted weapons to the armour. The armour could have been able to withstand the explosion, even at whatever %...

------------------
Sheridan: "Well, as answers go, short, to the point, utterly useless and totally consistant with what I've come to expect from a Vorlon..."
Sheridan: "I REALLY hate it when you do that..."

[This message has been edited by The Vorlon (edited May 23, 2001).]

Soontir_Fel
Ex-Member

When they emerged from the sphere's explosion, did they still have the armour on?

------------------

Dukhat
Hater of Stock Footage
Member # 341

- posted      Profile for Dukhat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Who really gives a shit?

*Note: No offense, guys. The above comment was not aimed at anyone in particular. I've just finished watching Endgame. Uuuggghh....

------------------
Lisa: "OK, now we're gonna pick jobs out of the chore hat. Dad, you go first."
Homer: "Come on, bikini inspector...scrub toilet! Ohhhwww...OK, that was a practice..."

Shabren's Final Prophecy: Star Trek: Legacy

Epoch
Geology Rocks
Member # 136

- posted      Profile for Epoch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I personally enjoyed watching it and so did the rest of the guys who watched it with me. I'm glad that they made it home since there is talk that they will not make a Voyager movie. Without a movie there would be no point to keep them in the delta quadrant.

------------------
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the weaponry to make the difference.

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I liked it.
Michael Dracon
aka: NightWing or Altair
Member # 4

- posted      Profile for Michael Dracon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think I'm going to like it as well, pitty I have to wait a few months until I get to see it...

--------------------
"And they had other stuff (...) like pictures of the Vulcan woman on Enterprise."
"OOOOhhh! Uhm, I mean: Nerds!"

- Willow and Xander, Buffy the Vampire Slayer

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps