Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Endgame summary and questions

Author Topic: Endgame summary and questions
TheF0rce
Member # 533

- posted      Profile for TheF0rce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
alright----they made it back to earth but i'm not sure which version i like best.

First of all neat stuff:
1.Starfleet tactical armor
2.Borg transwarp gate or hub-just like armada.
If they had this ability all along then what prevented them from sending ships to Earth i don't know.
3.Transphasic torpedos--one torpedo blows up a cube.
4.new nova like starship-the one Kim had.
5.Negh'vars-probably not as powerful since the klingon that had them seemed like an old corrupt politician.
5.Battle scene with starfleet-hey 18 ships-good response time. LOL
6.Belanna gives birth
7.Niomi has a duaghter.
8.kim is captain.
9.Doctor found a wife and a name: Joe.
10.Good continuity is the sense they remembered 7's malfunctioning cordical node.

Now the bad stuff and the questions:
1.For the people that defends that voyager isn't slaughtering the borg---they are today.
one shot-cube gets vaporized....unicomplex distroyed so is the transwarp hub/gates.
2.As stated above---why don't the borg actualy use those gates to put them in range of Earth and send a couple dozen ships through?
3.Borg queen gets killed once again...they keep on falling for the same trick of assimilating viruses don't they.
4.So now starfleet have the tech 26 years into the future and so does the borg?
5.why do eigther sides have the tech---they altered history-the other janeway from the other timeline got erased and would have not traveled back in time to give them the tech and thus creating a paradox.
6.The ending, they said they were now heading down a transwarp tunnel taking them to the delta quadrent yet they end up in the alpha and easily destroys the sphere from the inside? How they get there for both?
7.Why did the transpwarp gate blow up?-because the queen dies and thats the same reason for the destruction of the unicomplex?
8.Chakoltay and 7---yikes.

------------------

[This message has been edited by TheF0rce (edited May 23, 2001).]

TheF0rce
Member # 533

- posted      Profile for TheF0rce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
did anyone also notice the doctor did not have a visible mobile emiiter for the his future self?
Soontir_Fel
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
A holoprojector inside the hologram perhaps? Reduces the risk of him being taken offline by a person.

------------------
"I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further."

Lord Darth Vader - (SW5: The Empire Strikes Back)

IP: Logged
Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

- posted      Profile for Mark Nguyen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's not the first time. In that 3rd season episode with Kes traveling backwards through her life, at one point we see the Doc in the mess hall without an emitter on his arm. I'd always thought it was burried somewhere in his toupee.

Mark

------------------
"Why build one, when you can have two at twice the price?"

- Carl Sagan, "Contact"

Diane
aka Tora Ziyal
Member # 53

- posted      Profile for Diane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The episode when the Doc got himself sent to Earth, they said that holo-emitters are pretty much installed everywhere, so holograms have free reign. They had that on the USS Prometheus ep, too.

------------------
"I was as dead as a lesbian black chick at a republican fundraiser."
--Burns Flipper, The Longest Journey

bonecrusher
Ex-Member

Ok, now we know that the Prometheus is in the episode. Now I thought that the ship was top secret?? So now what the Prometheus is commisioned and part of the fleet now? Geez.

------------------
"YOU WHO ARE WITHOUT MERCY, NOW PLEAD FOR IT. I THOUGHT YOU WERE MADE OF STERNER STUFF!"
-Optimus Prime to Megatron in Transformers The Movie-

Bonecrusher
http://members.xoom.com/smartiee

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, perhaps the ship was stationed at the Sol Sector during the Dominion War and stayed there afterwards. So when Admiral Paris had a fleet mobilized, she was nearby and ready to fight.

------------------
"When I said to get involved in the gay community, I didn't mean to sleep with everyone in it."
Michael_T

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"The" Prometheus? Or "a" Prometheus?

------------------
"Even the colors are pompous!"
-a friend of mine, looking at a Lexus brochure

Michael Dracon
aka: NightWing or Altair
Member # 4

- posted      Profile for Michael Dracon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm hoping 'a' Prometheus class.

------------------
"I don't poke my head into business world too much. All I care about is making the show. And naked stuff."

- Joss Whedon, creator of Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Dukhat
Hater of Stock Footage
Member # 341

- posted      Profile for Dukhat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
"The" Prometheus? Or "a" Prometheus?

Don't know. Couldn't see the registry or name.

------------------
Lisa: "OK, now we're gonna pick jobs out of the chore hat. Dad, you go first."
Homer: "Come on, bikini inspector...scrub toilet! Ohhhwww...OK, that was a practice..."

Shabren's Final Prophecy: Star Trek: Legacy

SuperVGA
Ex-Member

This one could go either-or, but cosidering it's tactical ability, I'd bet that they built a few to help in the war effort, which is possible since it's been about 3 years since the episode that featured it in NX stages. Once they knew the Romulans knew about it, it was only a secret from the Dominion

------------------
"Engage"

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps